Please use this button to create a minutes page for your topic:

Create Minutes Page


Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Proposals to be addressed in the PTL meeting and the TSC later on.
2020-10-14 - ONAP: Impact of the current ONAP release- and branching strategy on documentation
  • Venkatrangan  Need to check the reason for the netconf-max-scale job stopping at 1600 devices 
Venkatrangan2020-10-15 - ODL-Micro Updates & Deep Dive
  • Kiran KN needs to migrate documentation to wiki.tungsten.io
Kiran KN2020 October Virtual Technical Meetings Daily Summaries
  • Sukhdev Kapur identified some of the documentation that needs to be migrated from opencontrail google drive to wiki.tungsten.io 
Sukhdev Kapur2020 October Virtual Technical Meetings Daily Summaries
Prabhjot Singh Sethi2020 October Virtual Technical Meetings Daily Summaries
  • Consider portability between ETSI & ONAP for CNF
2020 October Virtual Technical Meetings Daily Summaries
  • Clarification / Discussion with RelMgr and LFN RelEng needed.
2020-10-14 - ONAP: Impact of the current ONAP release- and branching strategy on documentation
  • Michela BevilacquaLiam Fallon : progress Rel H discussion in Control Loop Subcommittee to decide which components could be uplift to ONAP mainstream and further details Rel H ambitions

Michela Bevilacqua2020-10-13 - ONAP Control Loop in TOSCA Demo
  • Emma Foleyand James Gu to review code from past effort to enable collectd in Airship and determine scope to get it running
Emma Foley2020-10-15 - OPNFV/CNTT - Implement CollectD for Airship
  • Venkatrangan      No Analysis of Heap was done while the performance test was done, It has to be fixed for the next presentation
Venkatrangan2020-10-15 - ODL-Micro Updates & Deep Dive

  • No labels