Discussion on ODL Micro changes done in Aluminium, backlog items, immediate set of priorities, call for developer participation
Slides & Recording
- discussion on Shell commands in ODL Micro
- Tejas Nevrekar mentions that we are planning to use API support to modify logging (REST API)
- VenkataSatya Jonnadulamentions that individual packages for features being considered, i.e. karaf feature to a odlmicro package that can be deployed
- Robert Vargamentions that the comparison is not a valid comparison because of the limited functinality in odlmicro (no support for CDS)
- Question from participant on whether ODL has any plans for unifying the projects, Response from Robert Vargawill take up in the ODL use cases sessions later
- Suggestion from Manoj Chokka to use consul(Kubernetes) to solve stickiness problem, will be discussed further in the weekly call.