add Meeting Recording
add Chat File
Login in with your Linux ID and add yourself to the attendance table. Tag yourslf with "@"
If you do not have an LF ID you can get one here: https://myprofile.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/
|Brandon Wick||Aarna Networks|
LFN Staff: LJ Illuzzi
- LF Antitrust Policy
- Welcome new members
- Seshu Kumar Mudiganti Deeper Overview on ONAP-EMCO Integration?
- Seshu Kumar Mudiganti Status on adding ONEP-EMCO Integration topic to General Topics of June DTF
- Status on Blog Draft (Aarna Networks)?
- 5G SBP Requirements and Use Case Advisory Group - kickoff meeting debrief (Bob and Louis)
- June LFN Developer & Testing Forum coordinator(s) for EMCO
- We have 9 sessions proposed!
- 22.03.1 Blog Post
Seshu gives a more detailed overview of the ONAP-EMCO Integration he has been working on. He has briefed Srini on it earlier this week.
This PoC was inspired by March mini Summit where ONAP and EMCO integration was discussed as an objective and how to achieve it.
Seshu is the PTL for the ONAP Service Orchestrator (SO)
- Keep changes minimal in ONAP- leverage existing building blocks
- No changes to EMCO
- Model driven approach- built entirely from laptops to demonstrate small footprint requirement
Tracking Nephio in future to determine impact there.
Developed a Portal to access the Portal
Uses ONAP SO and CNF Adapter. EMCO deploys applications the Edge Cluster.
Also leverages Homing and Run Time Catalog of ONAP
The PoC at this stage is only to showcase, with minimal changes to ONAP, that EMCO can provide some of the application deployment capabilities.
Later, we can exploit unique features of EMCO like multi clustr support, placement inteligence, Service Mesh automation.
Seshu gave a detailed execution flow sequence to demonstrate how ONAP and EMCO work together to complete execution
Future Agenda Items
- EMCO Hi-level Messaging Framework (Similar to Anuket)
- EMCO LF Training (Brandon)
- EMCO Days Event in the Fall (Virtual or Physical) (Brandon)