With Intel stepping away from the project, which includes the TSC chair, it was decided by the remaining active TSC Representatives to forego the election of a replacement TSC chair and move forward without a TSC chair at this time, as allowed by Section 2g of the Project Technical Charter. The current TSC is comprised of the representatives below.
|Company Name||TSC Representative||TSC Alternate Representative||Role|
Nadathur Sundar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Verizon||Ravi Chunduru (email@example.com)||TBD|
|Aarna Networks||Amar Kapadia (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Sandeep Sharma||TAC Representative|
Avi Chapnick (email@example.com)
Milind Jalwadi Milind Jalwadi (milindj@TechMahindra.com)
Timo Perala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oleg Berzin (email@example.com)
Victor Morales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Orange||ilhem fajjari||Grzegorz Panek|
**************Below is Archived ************
The stepping down of TSC Chair (Cathy Zhang) on July 12, 2022 requires a nomination period and vote and for replacement Chair.
The following guidelines and timeline are put forth:
- Anyone currently on the TSC may self-nominate, or be nominated for TSC Chair during the nomination period.
- Once nomination period has closed a voting period will open. All those currently on the TSC are eligible to vote for TSC Chair.
- If only one person is nominated for TSC Chair, then the vote will be that person verse “No Confidence”, which is standard procedure.
- The TSC Chair nominee who receives 7 votes will be elected the new TSC Chairperson.
- Vote will be conducted using OpaVote.
Timeline- the timeline is set with consideration that we are in peak summer holiday season.
- TSC Chair Nomination Period opens: July 13, 2022
- TSC Chair Nomination Period closes: July 22, 2022 - the nomination period has ended.
- TSC Chair voting period begins: July 25, 2022 - the voting period has opened.
- TSC Chair voting period ends: August 02, 2022 - The voting period has ended; Congratulations Sundar!
- Vote results: https://www.opavote.com/results/5179193372442624
Marketing Advisory Council
***** Below documents the original project TSC Chair, TAC Representative, and MAC Liaison nominations and elections for the original formation of the project. Below is considered archieved ****
Nomination period ends on . The nomination period has ended
Vote (OpaVote platform) starts . Note- only TSC Members in the table above will be voting for the roles of TSC Chair, MAC Liaison, and TAC Representative
Vote ends Voting has ended. Results: https://lists.project-emco.io/g/emco-tsc/topic/emco_voting_for_tsc_chair/87544148?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,0,87544148,previd=1639407567110285730,nextid=1637360511838143174&previd=1639407567110285730&nextid=1637360511838143174
Nominations for MAC Liaison
Nominations for TAC Representative
|Amar Kapadia||Aarna Networks|