Insert Meeting Recording
Insert Chat File
Login in with your Linux ID and add yourself to the attendance table. Tag yourslf with "@"
If you do not have an LF ID you can get one here: https://myprofile.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/
LFN Staff: LJ Illuzzi
- LF Antitrust Policy
- Welcome new members
- Sundar would like to step down from EMCO TSC and LFN TAC.
- Sandeep will take this up internally.
- Update on Nephio/ONE Summit & any followup (holdover from December)
- As needed:
- Sundar will be stepping down as TSC chair. We will beging the transisiton period.
- Send email to tsc mailing group with news and ask for nominations
- Fixes and enhances for a potential March release. Sandeep will contact Intel code owner for a code review.
- February D&TF- 2023-02 LFN Developer & Testing Forum (Virtual)- opportunity to align and collaborate with Nephio.
- Invitation: D&TF February Planning Committee
- Deadline for Topics submissions is 01/31
- Nadathur Sundar Provide content for LFN 2022 Year in Review
- Amar Kapadia Update ONAP TSC on EMCO status, Sriram Rupanagunta will join and update
- Amar Kapadia Provide any update from Nephio/ONES, No updates, there was no discussion on EMCO/Nephio alignment
- Nadathur Sundar Send email to tsc mailing group with news and ask for nomination
Future Agenda items: