The LFN Developer & Testing Forum is being held virtually in February 2023, :
Current confirmed projects are the following:
Anuket: Our mission is - Empower the global communications community by creating and developing reference cloud infrastructure models, architectures, conformance programs and tools to deliver network services faster, more reliably, and securely. We'll be hosting some meetings exploring future development topics, discussing operating procedures, and fostering collaboration with other projects.
EMCO: We look forward to vibrant discussions on enhancing and adding to the wide ranging versatility of EMCO and continued collaboration with other open source projects.
L3AF: At L3AF, our vision is to create a marketplace for eBPF programs, where users and developers can share their own signed eBPF programs and download eBPF programs from others. Our L3AF platform can then be used to orchestrate and compose selected eBPF programs from the marketplace to several business needs. In this way, L3AF provides developers with a cloud and vendor-agnostic platform for adding capabilities to an operating system at runtime. We believe that the creation of such a fully integrated software ecosystem around eBPF will unleash its full potential for community adoption.
Nephio: Nephio’s goal is to deliver carrier-grade, simple, open, Kubernetes-based cloud native intent automation and common automation templates that materially simplify the deployment and management of multi-vendor cloud infrastructure and network functions across large scale edge deployments.
ODIM: ODIM coordinates with other key SDOs and open source communities, with a focus on automation, simplification, consistency and interoperability of COTS and OSS infrastructure management solutions resulting in accelerating infrastructure deployments across segments, while lowering operational complexity and cost.
ONAP: The ONAP community will be hosting meetings for alignment of architecture, modeling, security and other aspects of system design as we look toward future releases of the platform.
OpenDaylight: OpenDaylight will be hosting some “how to get engaged” discussions and introduce new projects that aim to scale OpenDaylight for 2021 and into the future.
Tungsten Fabric: The Tungsten Fabric community will focus on "hands-on" development work for the next release of Tungsten Fabric, refining the Release Process, improving the CI/CD pipeline, and exploring cross-community integration with projects such as ONAP, DPDK, and more.For questions, please contact email@example.com.
XGVela: An open source cloud native PaaS for applications and telco network functions to enable new services.
Details for Presenters:
- Please use the LFN Technical Meetings PowerPoint Template for your presentations.
We encourage you to use the following virtual background if your systems supports it: LFN Zoom Background Image
Sharing must be started by the host account.
- Create a dedicated Session Page for your session content by clicking one of the “Create Session Page” buttons
- Connect to Zoom using the link in TeamUp for your session - No special login required
- Claim the Host role (see instructions emailed to the presenters list)
- Rename your recording mp4 from the default to match the name of your session
- Upload a PDF of any presentation materials to your session page
- Upload your recording to your session page
- Edit the proposals page and add the link to your session page
- TIP: Look for your minutes page under “Recently Viewed” in the link popup.
- Edit the Daily Summary and add a one or two sentence summary and a link to your session page
LFN Staff Support
- The helpdesk channel on the event slack instance is the best option for general questions and assistance
- Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org