Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Please add your daily session summaries here

Info for Presenters here

Uploaded recordings here

Community submitted tips for advertising, planning, and managing your topics may be found here.

Please use the Sample Topic below to post your topic proposal in the appropriate section.  Using the key words listed in red of each section in the title of your topic proposal will help ensure that it is linked in each community section automatically.

<Sample Topic Title>

  • Short Description:  One line description of topic

  • Detailed Description: Detailed description of topic

  • Topic Leader(s): name 1, name 2, ...

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 30 mins/1 hour

Cross-Community / General Topics

Please include "Plenary" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

Plenary - June 2020 vDTF Welcome and Kickoff

Plenary - "Ask Me Anything" NEW June 25

  • Topic Leaders: Arpit Joshipura, Junlan Feng, Jonne Soininen
  • Short Description:  This is an unstructured "Ask Me Anything" drop-in session
  • Detailed Description:
    • Arpit Joshipura is the General Manager of Networking, IoT and Edge at the Linux Foundation
    • Dr. Junlan Feng is Chief Scientist, China Mobile Research and Chair of the LFN Governing Board
    • Jonne Soininen, is the Head of Open Source Initiatives at Nokia and LFN Governing Board, LFN Treasurer & Chair of the LFN Strategic Planning Committee

Plenary - LFN Cross Community demos and integration - TAC Whitepaper follow-up

Plenary - Reference CNF development journey and outcomes

  • Short Description:  Deep dive session for sharing lessons learned during the testing and implementation of a CNF.

  • Detailed Description: Transforming VNFs to CNFs requires many considerations. Some of them are related with the architecture of the application (e.g. use of micro-services instead of monolithic architecture) and others refer to the proper usage of the container's toolset (Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Multus, Flannel, Helm, etc.) . This session covers lessons learned discovered during the implementation and validation of the go-gtp CNF used by the CNCF Testbed project. The audience will get familiar with the CNF used along this journey. The relevant resources such as Helm charts and images will be shared so they might be used as a reference model for a CNF by some of the LFN projects dealing with CNF on-boarding and orchestration. People from the ONAP, OPNFV and CNTT communities might find this information relevant to their projects.
  • Topic Leader(s): Victor Morales
  • Schedule: https://teamup.com/event/show/id/xesZAnh1b1tUTL8Vr4DcmKXMYqtkgT
  • Slides: 
  • Recording

Plenary - PaaS with XGVela

  • Short Description:  Overview of the XGVela project, goals, and scope discussion. 

  • Detailed Description: XGVela recently joined LF with the focus to create a cloud native PaaS platform for telco industry. This session will introduce to telco operators and vendors about this project, covering project initial goals, scope and plan. As the project is still in its initial phase, we wants to gather operators together to discuss about telco cloud native evolution direction, their most concerned issues during cloud native transformation, PaaS use cases, project contents and etc., which are problems the project mostly concerned about.
  • Topic Leader(s): Qihui Zhao
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): TBD-Looking for volunteers
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Jim Baker
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Jim Baker
  • Expected duration: 30 mins (might be 1 hour if could involve more operators to join discussion)
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/yjnAgbwGkkttVCkog47AdZhXJxMH5D
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/pANRAg
  • Slides:PaaS with XGVela - v3.pdf

Plenary – Intro to Open Source and LFN

  • Short Description:  Overview of of open source participation at a high level as well as an overview of LFN's structure

  • Detailed Description: Much of the event will rightly be focused on deep dives and moving the ball forward on specific work items, but for new members, new folks at existing members, and interns, some background context and overall shaping of how progress occurs in such a large and diverse community can be quite useful. 
  • Topic Leader(s): Heather Kirksey
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Heather Kirksey (Note this session is intended to be more informative than one spinning up a ton of action items)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Heather Kirksey
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/2akgoUV1vpWbkmNAtX23zpgGMB5JA7
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/kQNRAg


Plenary – LFN Cross-Community Discussions - Shift to Release Train?


Plenary - GSMA Edge Computing projects

  • Short Description:  An introduction to the Operator Platform and Telco Edge Cloud activities in GSMA

  • Detailed Description: The GSMA is running two projects that focus on delivering Edge Computing/Cloud capabilities in operator networks. This session would provide an introduction to those activities which could form the basis for a discussion how those would relate to the Edge computing activities in LFN and how to cooperate and avoid duplicate work.
  • Topic Leader(s): Juan Carlos Garcia (To be confirmed),Tom Van Pelt
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): TBD - Looking for volunteers
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): TBD - Looking for volunteers
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  TBD - Looking for volunteers
  • Expected duration: 45min (presentation can be adapted to allocated time)


Plenary - Cooperative exploration between open source and standards regarding testing

  • Short Description: Cooperative exploration and discussion between open source and standards regarding testing and certification

  • Detailed Description:  This sesion plan covers the following topics:  1. LFN CVC and VNF Progress  2. ETSI NFV Plugtests Introduction 3. CMCC's efforts on automated testing in LFN and ETSI NFV 4. LFN VTP test platfrom and the test it supporting   5.Cooperative exploration and discussion between LFN CVC and ETSI NFV
  • Topic Leader(s): Yan Yang Lincoln Lavoie (UNH-IOL) (To be confirmed) @Michele Carignani  @Silvia Almagia Kanagaraj Manickam
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Yan Yang
  • Expected duration:  90 min (presentation can be adapted to allocated time)
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/3DQKvqmDqrmmaVsngsjw7uLuC4BRR1
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/qANRAg
  • Recording

Plenary - Cloud Native in Telecom Cloud

Plenary - OVP Status and Evolution

  • Short Description:  Provide an update on the current status of the OVP programs and discuss some key topics on the evolution of the programs.

  • Detailed Description: Provide an update to the community on the current status of the OVP programs and the latest 2019.12 release, followed by discussions of open questions for the evolution of the programs.  Questions / Discussions: 1) Some operator participants have suggested updates to the review process and teams may help encourage more vendors to participate in the programs, by limiting expose of test results to competitors.  How can we evolve the programs to best meet the needs of the participants, while protecting their investments in their implementations?  2) As the programs evolve, there may be more optional test cases or levels of testing, especially within the Cloud Native testing of CNFs.  In these cases, how should the listings of the programs evolve to enabled external viewers to clearly understand what has been tested for each badge? For example, should a "badge record" include some type of report or documentation of what test cases were run? 3) How to deal with previous releases of OVP, and how "long" of a tail should be officially supported?
  • Topic Leader(s): Lincoln Lavoie (UNH-IOL) Yan Yang Rabi Abdel Trevor Lovett
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/n3NNnycuD6XdjEDth4WaLTekum1NSH
  • Minutes:  https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/pgNRAg 
  • Recording  Note - starts after session was already about half over


Plenary - Help Recruit more Developers to LFN Projects!

Plenary - Testing Telecom workload and platform adherence to cloud native principles 

  • Short Description:  Intro to the CNF Conformance suite and current status with testing CNF microservices and plans for platform testing.

  • Detailed Description: In this session we will review the plan and current progress for the CNF Conformance initiative as well as a walk through on how it can be used to test a CNF microservice. In addition to testing your CNF we will also cover how you can contribute to the project. There will be time for Q&A and discussion. 
  • Topic Leader(s): Taylor Carpenter
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Lucina Stricko, and TBD - Looking for volunteers
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): TBD - Looking for volunteers
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  TBD - Looking for volunteers
  • Expected duration: 45min (presentation can be adapted to allocated time


ONAP Topics

Please include "ONAP" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

ONAP - Best practices for updating software components 

  • Short Description:  MTTU for open source vs. reality and steps taken to implement best practices in this area 

  • Detailed Description: Processes implemented to assure best possible outcome in the security domain including: base images recommendation, Java and Python upgrades and components packages upgrades
  • Topic Leader(s): Pawel Pawlak @ Amy Zwarico
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Pawel Pawlak
  • Presentation Materials: 2020-06-23-BestPracticesForUpgradingComponents.pptx
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 minutes

ONAP - EUAG operator survey and in depth analysis on consumption model and recommendation

  • Short Description:  An in depth analysis of EUAG survey on various onap consumption models and learnings, recommendations

  • Detailed Description: EUAG has undertaken an operator survey on onap and various consumption models. We would like to present our recommendations in this one of a kind surgery
  • Topic Leader(s): @atulpurohit Vodafone @lei CMCC @lei
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour

ONAP - Frankfurt Post Mortem

  • Short Description:  Discussion of what did and did not work for the Frankfurt release

  • Detailed Description: This session is a pre-requisite for the Guilin TSC Prioritization discussion

  • Topic Leader(s): David McBride

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time):  Kenny Paul


  • Presentation materials:  
  • Minutes: 2020 June vDTF ONAP Frankfurt Post Mortem
  • Recording

ONAP - Guilin TSC Prioritization

ONAP - Closed Loop Target Reference Architecture and Rel G steps

ONAP - Policy Framework Project Guilin Prioritization

  • Short Description: The ONAP Policy Project working session to prioritize Guilin requirements

  • Detailed Description (under construction):

    • TODO

  • Topic Leader(s): Pamela Dragosh

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Policy Contributor (TBD)

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Policy Contributor (TBD)

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Policy Contributor (TBD)

  • Expected duration: 30 mins

ONAP - A1 adapter in OSC and ONAP

ONAP - Configuration & Persistency Service - Overview & Applications

  • Short Description: Overview of Configuration & Persistency Service (C&PS) project & applications

  • Detailed Description:

    • Overview presentation on Configuration & Persistency Service (C&PS) project. Presentations on Model driven C&PS, State Management, OOF/SON/PCI and E2E Network Slicing applications of C&PS.

  • Presentation Slides:
  • Topic Leader(s): Benjamin Cheung Ciaran Johnston  Bruno Sakoto  Tony Finnerty  Joanne Liu Rudel

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Tony Finnerty

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Joanne Liu Rudel

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Benjamin Cheung

  • Expected duration: 60 mins

ONAP - 5G & PNF Use Case Overview

  • Short Description: Overview of 5G (RAN) and PNF Use Cases

  • Detailed Description:

    • An overview, update and Q&A of the 5G (RAN) and PNF use cases. These include the 5G Service Modeling, A1 adaptor, E2E Network Slicing, PNF Plug and Play, PNF Pre-onboarding, CMPv2.

  • Presentation Slides: R75GPNFUseCasesDDF-22Jun2020v2.pdf
  • Topic Leader(s): Benjamin Cheung  Vimal Begwani

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Benjamin Cheung

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Vimal Begwani

  • Recording

ONAP - Docs migration 

  • Short Description: Walkthrough of the doc migration. 

  • Detailed Description: We will wrap up the docs migration. Welcoming questions and feedback. We will also work with potential issues if projects still report.

  • Topic Leader(s): Sofia Wallin Jessica Wagantall

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): @both

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Sofia Wallin

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Sofia Wallin

  • Expected duration: 60 mins

ONAP - vFW CNF usecase evolution

  • Short Description Presentation of current CNF instantiation capabilities as of Frankfurt ONAP release and its possible near-future improvements.
  • Detailed Description: This presentation covers Frankfurt changes for CNFs handling in ONAP that are verified by vFW CNF CDS usecase. Last changes provide improvements across modeling and instantiation among other things, integration with Macro instantiation workflow, Controler Design Studio, multi vf-module (multi helm package) CNF design and dynamic enrichment of helm package. Implemented changes lead to more user-friendly use-case execution and allow seamless instantation of many customized CNFs based on the same helm package. Presentation will also cover possible further improvements in Guilin release.

ONAP - Documentation guide 

  • Short Description: Revise the documentation guide

  • Detailed Description: The documentation guide needs to be updated and reflect current ways of working. We will use this session to coordinate and plan the work. 

  • Topic Leader(s): Sofia Wallin and Eric Debeau

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Eric Debeau

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Sofia Wallin

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Sofia Wallin

  • Expected duration: 60 mins

ONAP - Requirements Traceability:  Initial Request through TSC Approval

ONAP - CNF Orchestration through ONAP 

  • Short Description:  Orchestration 

  • Detailed Description:  The discussion is in continuation to the journey of orchestrating the CNFs in ONAP and what is being targeted in Guilin and how is it intended to be functional including the Day0 and Day 1 operations.

  • Topic Leader(s): Seshu Kumar M Lukasz Rajewski

  • Scribe: tbd

  • Moderator: Seshu Kumar M

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Seshu Kumar M Lukasz Rajewski

  • Expected duration: 30 mins

  • Recording

ONAP - Multi Tenancy a quick glance on Guilin scope

ONAP - Modeling Subcommittee Meeting

ONAP - Requirements Subcommittee meeting and presentation of Guilin planned work

  • Short Description: The ONAP Requirements Subcommittee working session and presentation of Guilin work

  • Detailed Description (under construction):

  • Topic Leader(s): Alla Goldner

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): TBD

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Alla Goldner 

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  TBD

  • Expected duration: 2 hours

ONAP - Standards-defined notifications collection with stndDefined VES domain

  • Short Description:  Extending ONAP VES Event Listener with capability to collect and validate events defined by industry standards groups (e.g. 3GPP).

  • Detailed Description

    • OVERVIEW - As part of ONAP -  3GPP Harmonization efforts, an approach has been evaluated, which allows collecting standards organization defined notifications in ONAP.

    • SOLUTION - This approach allows ONAP-enabled operators to benefit from the notifications created by a large variety of devices and applications, aligned with standards in their own domain.
    • SOFTWARE IMPACT - The main goal is to make sure that ONAP and other standards could evolve their notifications independently.
    • STANDARDS - Initial release focuses on collection aspect for 3GPP defined 5G notifications, while it is possible to include other types of notifications in operator`s environment.
  • Topic Leader(s): Damian Nowak Marge Hillis Oskar Malm Vimal Begwani

  • Scribe: Benjamin Cheung

  • Moderator:  Marge Hillis

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Marge Hillis Benjamin Cheung Damian Nowak

  • Expected duration: 45-60 mins

ONAP - Set up Kubernetes ENV guide in Ubuntu

ONAP - vFWCL debug Guide

ONAP - Modern Approach to implement VF creating in SDC

ONAP - Model Driven Configuration and Persistency Service PoC Deep Dive

  • Short Description:  Presentation of the concepts, rationale and plan for a model driven configuration and persistence service in ONAP

  • Detailed Description: Detailed description of topic
  • Topic Leader(s): Ciaran Johnston, @tony finnerty, @toine siebelink, ...
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): @tony finnerty
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Ciaran Johnston
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Ciaran Johnston
  • Expected duration: 45 minutes - 1 hour
  • Presentation: DDF_CPS_PoC.pdf

ONAP - Python ONAP SDK

  • Short Description:  Python ONAP SDK state of work

  • Detailed Description: Python ONAP SDK is a project which can make testing and working with ONAP easier. During the presentation I want to show what is currently possible to do using Python ONAP SDK and talk about roadmap
  • Topic Leader(s): Michał Jagiełło
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Marek Szwałkiewicz
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Michał Jagiełło
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Michał Jagiełło
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Presentation:
  • Recording: Python ONAP SDK


ONAP - E2E Network Slicing Session 1

  

ONAP - E2E Network Slicing Session 2

  • Short Description:  NSSMF Implementation within ONAP

  • Detailed Description: Introduction to the solution on how to manage the three domain subnet slicing (RAN, TRANS, CORE) within ONAP. To be more specific, this session will contain three part to introduce you our NSSMFs plan and solution for Guilin release:1. RAN Slicing, including external RAN NSSMF Connection; 2. Transport Slicing; 3. Core Slicing
  • Topic Leader(s): LIN MENGSwaminathan S
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): LIN MENG Swaminathan S
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): LIN MENG Swaminathan S
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): LIN MENG Swaminathan S
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Recording: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/download/attachments/40370243/ONAP_E2E_Network_Slicing_Session_2.mp4?api=v2. For Transport Slicing, pl. see also see the first part of the Session 3.
  • Presentations: (a) Core (b) RAN (c) Transport

 

ONAP - E2E Network Slicing Session 3

  

ONAP - 5G OOF SON use case: Overview, Demo & Roadmap

ONAP - Writing tests with Robot Framework

  • Short Description:  Introduction, best practices and hints on writing tests with Robot Framework

  • Detailed Description: During this presentation I want to familiarise participants with Robot Framework, show some shortcuts that can be taken and show the Robot wrapper for Python ONAP SDK in action.
  • Topic Leader(s): Marek Szwałkiewicz
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Marek Szwałkiewicz
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Marek Szwałkiewicz
  • Expected duration: 30 mins

ONAP - OOM Status update: what's planned internally

  • Short Description:  Update on the internal plans for OOM project

  • Detailed Description: This presentation will talk about the work OOM developpers wants to do for Guilin release
  • Topic Leader(s): Sylvain DesbureauxKrzysztof Opasiak
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Eric Debeau
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Sylvain Desbureaux
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Recording: none, I forgot to click on "recording" sorry
  • Slides:

ONAP - OOM Status update: consequences on other components

ONAP - Service Mesh for RBAC and security PoC

  • Short Description:  a PoC is started on Guilin release in order to strenghten security of ONAP.

  • Detailed Description: Phased approach and code consequences on components will be shown during the presentation
  • Topic Leader(s): Krzysztof Opasiak Sylvain Desbureaux
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): TBD
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Sylvain Desbureaux
  • Expected duration: 1h
  • Slides:

ONAP - From Robot test to Daily CI

  • Short Description:  How to integrate a robot test in ONAP CI chains

  • Detailed Description: This presentation will detail how to integrate a robot tests to the CI. It will be illustrated with the examples of pnf-registrate, hvves or 5gbulkpm use cases integrated for Frankfurt release.
  • Topic Leader(s): Morgan Richomme Krzysztof Kuzmicki Marcin Przybysz
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): TBD
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Morgan Richomme
  • Expected duration: 30 mins

ONAP - Integration Status update: what's planned internally

  • Short Description:  Update on the internal plans for Integration project

  • Detailed Description: This presentation will talk about the work Integration developpers wants to do for Guilin release
  • Topic Leader(s): Morgan Richomme
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time):
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Morgan Richomme
  • Expected duration: 30 mins

ONAP - Windriver/Intel Lab status & future plan

  • Short Description:  Update on the internal plans for Integration project

  • Detailed Description: Windriver/Intel lab is a key asset of the ONAP community. This presentation aims to come back on the usage and the possible evolution of the lab.
  • Topic Leader(s): Morgan Richomme Bin Yang Stephen Gooch
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time):
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Morgan Richomme
  • Expected duration: 30 mins

ONAP - Support xNF software upgrade with schema update


ONAP - Orchestration of  5G CNFs using Multicloud K8s plugin

  • Short Description:  Onboarding and deployment of 5G Core CNFs using Multicloud K8s plugin 

  • Detailed Description: Presentation on onboarding and deployment of 5G Core CNFs on OPenShift cluster using Multicloud K8s plugin
  • Topic Leader(s): Sandeep Sharma
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Sriram Rupanagunta
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Sriram Rupanagunta
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Sriram Rupanagunta
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Presentation: ONAP - 5GC CNF Onboarding ONAP Preso.pdf


ONAP - Documentation improvement plan for the Guilin release


ONAP - Automating ONAP deployment using Ansible

ONAP - Release cadence transition proposal

  • Short Description:  Continuation of discussion started in Prague on proposed changes to make ONAP release model more open source freindly

  • Detailed Description: The smooth transition proposal from current release model will be discussed
  • Topic Leader(s): Krzysztof Opasiak Chaker Al-Hakim Liam Fallon
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): TBD
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Krzysztof Opasiak
  • Expected duration: 1h

ONAP - License compliance & how to deal with it?

  • Short Description:  Proposal how to resolve our licence compliance issues in the G release

  • Detailed Description: Proposal how to move forward with licence compliance based on discussion with Steve Winslow.
  • Topic Leader(s): Krzysztof Opasiak Catherine Lefevre
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): TBD
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Krzysztof Opasiak
  • Expected duration: 30 min

ONAP - Adding CI/CD lab instance guide

  • Short Description:  Overview of effort and resources required for adding CI/CD lab instance.

  • Detailed Description: This session will cover the requirements and benefits of providing new CI/CD lab instance. Paweł will discuss how to continue efforts of current lab operators. The presentation will also include lessons learned and possible outcome of such a process. Slides: AddCICDLab.pdf
  • Topic Leader(s): Paweł Wieczorek
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): (TBD)
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Paweł Wieczorek
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Paweł Wieczorek
  • Expected duration: 30 mins

ONAP - Overview of k8splugin version 2

ONAP - Architecture Component Views in Readthedocs

  • Short Description: migration of architecture component views from Confluence to RTD

  • Detailed Description: Overview of a proposal to migrate the architecture component views from Confluence to RTD according to the agreed documentation strategy 

  • Topic Leader(s): Ciaran Johnston, Tony Finnerty

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Presentation Material

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Sofia Wallin

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Sofia Wallin

  • Expected duration: 60 mins

OPNFV/CNTT Topics

Please include "OPNFV" or "CNTT" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

CNTT - RC-2 Deep Dive

  • Short Description:  This session will be an in depth working session for RC2.

  • Detailed Description: This session will be an in depth working session for RC2.

  • Topic Leader(s): Bill Mulligan, Tom Kivlin

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials: http://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/prague/ Cedric Ollivier presentation on xtesting

CNTT - RI-2 Deep Dive

  • Short Description: Review and plan the RI2 implementation

  • Detailed Description: Let's review the current state of the RI2 implementation and plan the roadmap to the first release. A particular focus should be put on getting RI2 up and running in OPNFV labs including CI/CD.

  • Topic Leader(s): Georg Kunz, Rihab Banday, Michael Pedersen

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): <add your name here>

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): <add your name here>

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides: RI-2_Deep_Dive.pptx

CNTT - Field Trial

  • Short Description:  Status and Results thus far on the Field Trial

  • Detailed Description: This session will discuss the ongoing field trail on the "one" series work streams, upcoming ETSI Plugtest, and preparation for the "two" series workstreams

  • Topic Leader(s): Scot Steele, Nick Chase

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1/s hour

  • Slides/Matrerialshttp://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/field_trial/

CNTT - OPNFV CNTT FMO Organization Model

  • Short Description:  Discussion of how CNTT and OPNFV will work together in the short term and the future organizational structure and mode of operation.

  • Detailed Description: The two groups need to dive into how they will work together, which group is responsible for what part of the end to end process from Reference Model to Badging.  Continuation of the FMO discussions on the future of CNTT and where and how it sits in the LFN organization. 

  • Topic Leader(s): add your name here>

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1/2 hr

  • Slides/Materials: CNTT_FMO Options to GB - Overview.pptx

CNTT - Edge Workstream Deep Dive

  • Short Description:  Working session on adding Edge requirements and topics in CNTT docs

  • Detailed Description: This is a deep dive into what components are different for Edge and how to best incorporate them into the RM, RA, RC docs. Discussion of the need for a separate RC/RI? Collaboration with other Edge Groups.

  • Topic Leader(s): Beth Cohen, Ahmed Sawaf

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Beth Cohen, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials:CNTT_Edge_vF2F testdev v4.pptx

CNTT - Marketing, Adoption and Metrics (Is it cancelled? still waiting 15 min past the beginning) 

  • Short Description:  Working session about on-going activities for marketing the CNTT project

  • Detailed Description:  Deep dive into what activities are working, what do we need to do different and how can CNTT recruit new members.

  • Topic Leader(s): Bob Monkman, Nick Chase

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Beth Cohen

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Beth Cohen

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Bob Monkman

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials:vF2F-MMA Agenda.pptx


CNTT - Next CNTT OpenStack Release

  • Short Description:  Working session on the next CNTT OpenStack Release

  • Detailed Description:  Report on the selection criteria and the new OpenStack release selection

  • Topic Leader(s): Cedric Ollivier (Orange), Ian Gardner (Vodafone), Johanna Heinonen (Nokia), Karine Sevilla (Orange), Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Karine Sevilla (Orange)

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials: Next CNTT OpenStack Release

CNTT - Reference Model &  Network Model

  • Short Description:  Working session on the evolution of  the CNTT Reference Model

  • Detailed Description:  This is a deep dive session into the current activities around extensions of the CNTT Model and networking aspects within the CNTT context

  • Topic Leader(s): Walter Kozlowski (Telstra), Tomas Edberg (Ericsson)

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name3

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials: CNTT_Ref_Model vF2F Presentation final 2020 06 24.pptx

CNTT - Security and Testing for Security

  • Short Description:  Working session on refining the Security details and their testing in CNTT RA-1 docs

  • Detailed Description:  This is a deep dive session into the refining the Security chapter and adding details on how to validate the security requirements in CNTT RA-1

  • Topic Leader(s): Karine Sevilla (Orange)

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials: RA1 security June 2020.pdf

CNTT - Technical deep dives about traceability between RA1, CNTT RC and Functest

  • Short Description:  Working session on the overall traceability from RA1 Chapters 2&5 to Functest

  • Detailed Description:  This is a deep dive session from the requirements listed in RA1 Chapter 2 and detailed in Chapter 5 to the test case description/section in Functest 

  • Topic Leader(s): Cedric Ollivier (Orange), Karine Sevilla (Orange), Pankaj Goyal

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Karine Sevilla(Orange)

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Slides/Materials: http://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/traceability/

CNTT - Where performance is relevant to CNTT

  • Short Description:  Make some decision about Performance and where it is relevant to CNTT work.

  • Detailed Description:  This is technical session is aimed to develop a set of definitions and terms for what is meant by "performance" within the context of the RC-1 / RC-2 stream.  Development of specific terms and meanings for what would be within the scope of performance type testing should help the community develop consensus for both the testing approaches and any metrics or requirements.

  • Topic Leader(s): Rabi Abdel Trevor Cooper 

  • Required(s): Tom Kivlin Bill MulliganQiao Fu Cedric Ollivier Lincoln Lavoie (UNH-IOL) Trevor Lovett Al Morton
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name3

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Scheduling: Prior to the session "OPNFV - Performance Testing: CNTT RC and OVP2.0 Performance Testing Requirements"
  • Slides/Materials: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020-06-23+LFN+Virtual+Developer+Meeting
  • Minutes: Performance Testing Minutes

OPNFV - CIRV: Software (Installer Manifests, CRD, etc) Validation

  • Short Description:  Automated Software (Installer Manifests, CRDs, etc) Validation against the requirements.

  • Detailed Description: This session presents the Software validation project under OPNFV-CIRV.  In this session, the importance of this validation against the user requirements, is highlighted, followed by a demo and description of the roadmap.

  • Topic Leader(s): Sridhar K. N. Rao (Spirent), Parth Yadav, Ashwin Nayak

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Scheduled!

OPNFV - K8s: Multi-Interface Container Networking Benchmarking in VSPERF

  • Short Description:  Container Networking Benchmarking considering Telco-Usecase of multiple dataplane-interfaces per pod. 

  • Detailed Description: This session presents initial results of the Container networking benchmarking activity at OPNFV-VSPERF.  This session presents and discuss the scenario, implementation and the results of the benchmarking. We consider Multus with Userspace CNI, SRIOV CNI with dpdk-based pods.

  • Topic Leader(s): Sridhar Rao , Federica Paganelli, Al Morton, others

  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Scheduled!

OPNFV - Performance Testing: CNTT RC and OVP2.0 Performance Testing Requirements

  • Short Description:  Evolution of OPNFV performance testing projects 

  • Detailed Description: This session will be a discussion of CNTT and OVP 2.0 expectations from OPNFV wrt performance testing and how to get organized at the project level. How do we leverage active and possibly inactive performance related projects in OPNFV and what can we do to collaborate across projects and communities to achieve common objectives.

  • Topic Leader(s): Trevor Cooper  Al Morton
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2

  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1

  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.

  • Expected duration: 1 hour

  • Scheduled!

OPNFV - OPNFV Release Process 2.0 JOINT with CNTT

  • Short Description:  Presentation and discussion regarding OPNFV release process proposal

  • Detailed Description: The release proposal seeks to 
    • Reconcile CNTT requirements with OPNFV
    • Simplify and reduce the number of milestones
    • Support OPNFV level requirements planning
    • Improve release planning at the project level
    • Improve accountability across all project types
    • Enable project self releases independent of OPNFV cadence
    • Increase community engagement in the release process
    • (possible additions Al Morton : What artifacts does CNTT think the OPNFV is releasing? Does OPNFV's view of the artifacts released meet the needs of CNTT? )
  • Topic Leader(s): David McBride
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Scheduled!
  • Slides and materials:  OPNFV Release Process 20200621.pdf

OPNFV - OPNFV Infrastructure Work Group Updates

  • Short Description:  Infrastructure updates in OPNFV from LaaS, Releng, Pharos

  • Detailed Description: Updating the wider community on changes to the OPNFV Infrastructure such as:
    • OPNFV LF PDX Lab Migration
    • CI/CD Transformation
    • LaaS Updates and Roadmap
  • Topic Leader(s): Trevor Bramwell , Jack Morgan
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Scheduled!
  • Slides: OPNFV Infra-WG Update.pdf

OPNFV - OPNFV TSC Meeting

  • Short Description:  TSC Meets Tuesday, 1300 - 1400 UTC

  • Detailed Description: Steering the OPNFV community on topics such as Elections, Project Reviews, OPNFV Infrastructure such as:
  • Topic Leader(s): Al Morton Mark Beierl Jim Baker
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 60 mins
  • Scheduled!

OPNFV - OPNFV Release Meeting

  • Short Description:   Tuesday, 1400 - 1500 UTC

  • Detailed Description: Steering the OPNFV community on the new Release process and milestones
  • Topic Leader(s): David McBride Al Morton Mark Beierl
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 60 mins
  • OBE (Joint meeting)

OPNFV - OPNFV Round-Robin Project Reviews

  • Short Description:   OPNFV Projects 20 minute reviews of their latest achievements, plans, and opportunities

  • Detailed Description: OPNFV Projects sign-up to be included in the review here:   
  • Topic Leader(s): Al Morton Mark Beierl
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: at least 60 mins
  • Scheduled

OPNFV - Joint with CNTT: Industry Adoption of Conformance (all dimensions, including badging)

  • Short Description: Discuss how OPNFV/CNTT work together to ensure the Conformance and badging process is commercially  significant
  • Long Description: The two communities co-develop a commercially significant Conformance process to improve the level of adoptability and acceptance in the industry, as well as Network Provider procurement and operations efficiency in all phases of Virtualized deployment.
  • Questions/issues to be discussed/answered:
    • What is the expected Commercial significance of CNTT/OPNFV for Conforming Infrastructure?
    • What does CNTT need from OPNFV in the Conformance/Badging Context?
    • What is CNTTs role in badging?
    • Dovetail: Re-energize V1.0 or create Dovetail 2.0?
    • Conformance testing workflow and expectations of OPNFV by CNTT
    • OPNFV expects CNTT members to use OPNFV results in their individual activities going forward.
  • Outcome: Agreement on an Organization statement of significance of OPNFV/CNTT Badging
  • Outcome: Agreement on cross community roles in Conformance badging

OPNFV - OVP 2.0 Cloud Native Operator Panel

  • Short Description:  Moderated Panel on the Role and Importance of OVP 2.0
  • Detailed Description: This is a moderated panel of telecom operators involved with OVP 2.0 (cloud native), the program responsible for guiding requirements and verifying infrastructure and cloud native functions to be harnessed in operators’ evolving plans.  Panel participants will be guided in a discussion that covers:
    • What is OVP 2.0, how will it help with adoption of cloud native network functions, how can it achieve simplification and standardization based on guiding principles?
    • What are the benefits for operators who adopt cloud native technologies (Infrastructure and cloud native network functions), certified and verified through OVP 2.0?
    • How does OVP 2.0 align with CNTT, other projects from Linux Foundation (e.g., CNCF), and industry initiatives?
    • How do operators plan to use the program?
  • Topic Leader(s): Marc Price  (moderator), Rabi Abdel (Vodafone), Brian Bearden (AT&T), Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Trevor Lovett 
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Marc Price
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions): Marc Price
  • Expected duration: 60 mins
  • Scheduled!

CNTT - Baraque Release Plan

  • Short Description:  Plan for Baraque in more details.

  • Detailed Description: more details about what is coming up in Baraque (for each WS)
    • Deoendeicies.
  • Topic Leader(s): Rabi Abdel 
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Slides/Materials: CNTT_vF2F_June_Rabi.pptx

CNTT - Usecases of SDN solution

  • Short Description:  Overview of some use cases of SDN solution except for deployment and load balance.

  • Detailed Description: This session will briefly introduce some use cases of SDN solution, such as BGPaaS, user routing and flow mirroring. The related northbound interfaces will be introduced altought the related research may be a long-term goal of CNTT.
  • Topic Leader(s): Ying Li shasha guo
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Ying Li
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 mins/1 hour
  • Slides/Materials:

CNTT - Cyborg Acceleration Management

  • Short Description: Introduce the management  and interface of Cyborg, and analyze the content that CNTT needs to supply.

  • Detailed Description: This session will briefly introduce Openstack Cyborg and API, analysis which part should be enhanced and why.
  • Topic Leader(s): shasha guo
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2 
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): shasha guo  Ying Li
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 mins/1 hour
  • Slides/Materials:Cyborg Acceleration Management.pptx



OpenDaylight Topics

Please include "ODL" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

ODL transportPCE Magnesium Retrospective

  • Short Description:  Retrospective on transportPCE Magnesium development phase

  • Detailed Description: This retrospective will present a quick overview of TransportPCE new functionalities introduced in Magnesium. It will be followed by a status on the developments done and some feedbacks on the features introduced by OpenROADM and the community  ( OpenROADM 6.1 and 7.0 specs, SpotBugs / checkstyle enforcement and doppelgangers, netconf notifications multiple sessions…,). A Q&A session is planned (feel free to send the topic leader some points you'd like to highlight so that they can be prepared on the support)
  • Topic Leader(s): Guillaume Lambert
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedule: https://teamup.com/event/show/id/H98v8kAZU9tcJEEYu8bJ2tCbjKqDWP
  • Minutes: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/FgsF

ODL synchronization between OpenDaylight releases and LFN infra migrations

  • Short Description:  Discussion about the impacts of LFN infra and tools migrations on the OpenDaylight development cycles.

  • Detailed Description: This is an open discussion on how we can improve the LFN infra migration and ODL release cycles. Those migrations affect the overall efficiency of the community but not only. In 3 months, the ODL wiki changed it URL 3 times. The migrations were not at all synchronized with the release schedules and we have now 3 following  releases that references a different URL for the wiki. Some of those URLs have become obsoleted after only a few days.  Note there were other examples of unsynchronized migrations in the past such as the support of python 3.5  obsoleted after only 2 months during the Sodium SR2 release. This also results in unexpected referencing problems for potential new contributors (ODL contributors guidelines spread between LFN and OLD new / old wiki and docs + karaf CONTRIBUTING.md URLs completely out-of-date ). Maybe it is time to rethink the global approach at the community level. 
  • Topic Leader(s): Guillaume Lambert Robert Varga
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedule page: https://teamup.com/event/show/id/4Bo9TP6WMGL9eo2ZSQS45sFz2Bd2eE
  • Minutes Page: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/DgsF


ODL BGPCEP Magnesium Retrospective and Roadmap for Aluminium - also a Plenary

  • Short Description:  Retrospective on BGPCEP Magnesium development and Roadmap for Aluminium

  • Detailed Description: This retrospective will present a quick overview of PCE new functionalities introduced in Magnesium. In particular the Graph model and Path Computation Algorithms that enable full support of RFC5440. It will be followed by a short demo of new features. Then, roadmap to upcoming features for Aluminium release will be presented.
  • Topic Leader(s): Olivier Dugeon
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): 
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time):
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedule: https://teamup.com/event/show/id/Kd9jTADTPqLnjLNoZnek7k2FT9NG61
  • Minutes: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/IAsF


ODL Service Automation Framework (SAF) - also a Plenary

  • Short Description:  An overview about SAF project and roadmap discussion

  • Detailed Description: Service Automation Framework is a new project in OpenDaylight that leverages Workflow concepts to simplify Service provisoining This session with present an overview about SAF project and have discussion around roadmap items.
  • Topic Leader(s): Prem Sankar G
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): Kanagasundaram K
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): Prem Sankar G
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Prem Sankar G 
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/Hq5rf7QtnEfeZzvVjpoKju826shtvP
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/IwsF


ODL Usability Review

  • Short Description:  Review of ODL software architecture, problems and limitations for developing applications in the ODL platform, discuss possible solutions and way forward.

  • Detailed Description: One of the OpenDaylight goals is to achieve broad industry acceptance and platform adoption. But to achieve this, we have to ask ourselves: 1) How simple, inexpensive and flexible is to use current ODL platform to create SDN applications? and 2) Is the current ODL architecture suitable and optimal for most of the SDN use cases? The answer to these and other questions will help us understand where we are today and what we can do to improve our project.
  • Topic Leader(s): Luis Gomez
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/xZJB64XPjuuHgThqd2AKd6xgpDgEui
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/GwsF
  • Slideshttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EBN2XitFMqopTO7oBOJa3rmxT-gtpWVj2OwyhcafIdE


ODL Platform Aluminium updates and Silicon lookahead

  • Short Description:  Update the platform changes delivered for Aluminium Simultanenous Release and provide a lookahead what might be in store for Silicon Simultaneous Release

  • Detailed Description: As we are nearing the Aluminium Middle Checkpoint, this talk will provide details on what updates were delivered for this release. We will touch on what is slated for the next release, effectively doing some planning for Silicon.
  • Topic Leader(s): Robert Varga
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/SPL1qBwG8Sg7ooEXZbi2YkfvFwXztu
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/JQsF
  • Slides: Al-Si-jun2020.odp


ODL Micro Status and Next Steps

  • Short Description:  Review status of ODL Micro and next steps.

  • Detailed Description: We review the requirements that arise from moving ODL applications to a scale out model in a pure micro-service approach and how we can achieve that in a staged manner.
  • Topic Leader(s): Tejas Nevrekar
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/diJtFSeKcP77hJ3JnTtzdayAogzqeV
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/EgsF


ODL BGPCEP Reliability & Scale

  • Short Description:  A customer driven perspective on reliability of the BGP PCEP plugins and related improvements.

  • Detailed Description: We review the BGP and PCEP plugins from the perspective of issues seen at customer sites at scale and use that as a reason to deep dive and evaluate alternate solutions for some of the implementation for better reliability and scale.
  • Topic Leader(s):  Deepthi V V Tejas Nevrekar
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): name1, name2
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): name1
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  You can appoint an alternate host, but we recommend that the Moderator and the Host be the same person.
  • Expected duration: 30 mins
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/KtE8RB9MLPKhfGtbu9DArApzWRBEYg
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/GAsF


ODL Platform API Changes and impact to downstream consumers


ODL Project Status


Tungsten Fabric Topics

Please include "TF" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

TF Future Planning & Roadmap

TF integration with ONAP - also Plenary

Move Upstream DPDK for TF

TF Release Planning

Making TF Cloud Native

  • Short Description:  Lets discuss and come up with plan to make TF fully cloud native

  • Detailed Description: We will cover several short term and long term initiatives to make TF cloud native, such as CRDfication, Operator Framework, TF Mesh (service mesh), etc. 
  • Topic Leader(s):  Prasad Miriyala, Sukhdev Kapur
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): TBA
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): 
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Casey Cain
  • Expected duration: 1 hour
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/gUkLBrcDcwSyyefzWSw9yz7GNzsYLN
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.tungsten.io/x/tYFdAQ

TF vRouter Performance Improvements

  • Short Description: Performance enhancement of TF DPDK vRouter using Intel Dynamic Device Personalization technology

  • Detailed Description: Here we present how we have used Intel DDP technology to increase the performance of DPDK vRouter on Fortville NIC cards.
  • Topic Leader(s):  Kiran KN Przemyslaw Grygiel
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items): TBA
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): 
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Casey Cain
  • Expected duration: 30 minutes
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/TwNaiiQGiSpB6V5LsWvYr8SfEfFHuU
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.tungsten.io/x/roFdAQ

TF OpenStack with Multiple Kubernetes Cluster

  • Short DescriptionOpenStack and multiple K8S clusters (non-nested mode) managed by single TF controller with RBAC

  • Detailed Description: In this talk, we present the use-case for OpenStack with multiple K8S cluster (non-nested mode) and describe the deployment details.
  • Topic Leader(s):  Sachchidanand Vaidya Yuvaraja Mariappan
  • Scribe (Capture important commentary and record action items):
  • Moderator (Monitor Chat, organize questions, manage time): 
  • Host (Manage/Control Bridge functions):  Casey Cain
  • Expected duration: 30 minutes
  • Schedulehttps://teamup.com/event/show/id/1WL5Y2Tw8TXAg5m7f9hY8rUnGLFmFu
  • Minuteshttps://wiki.tungsten.io/x/sIFdAQ

FD.io Topics

Please include "FDio" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

PNDA Topics

Please include "PNDA" in your Topic Proposal Title to help with Table of Contents filtering

  • No labels

3 Comments

  1. Hi Damian Nowak ,

    Is ONAP - Standards-defined notifications collection with stndDefined VES domain session slides and recording will be updated here ??

    Thanks in Advance

    1. Good spot!
      I added the presentation to the session description.
      Regarding the recording - I recorded to ZOOM cloud - Kenny Paul  would be a person to ask, how this recording could be exposed for viewing.

      1. Hi Damian Nowak

        Instructions on how to upload your session recording to the wiki can be found here 

        -kenny