Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)
TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|Chairperson||Vice-Chair||Community Seat||Community Seat|
Catherine Lefevre (ONAP)
|China Mobile||Juniper Networks|
Nick Davey (TF)
Jason Hunt (Chair)
Community: Ed Warnicke
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Governing Board Updates
- DTF Readout - Kenny Paul
- Preview Upcoming Topics: Infrastructure & Documentation
- Any Other Topics
- Ranny Haiby talked about the using the security badging for the projects
- Ed Warnicke recommended updating the URL from security.lfx.linuxfoundation.org
- It does not seem clear.
- Ed Warnicke In the long term it would be nice to have a responsible disclosure process
- Registration for In-Person attendance: 129
- Actual In-Person attendance: 58
- Registered, but attended remotely instead: ~30
- Total de-duped remote attendance: ~240
- Overall the event was good. However, we had a number of issues with people getting visas approved in time.
- Jason Hunt - let's keep an eye on the virtual vs in-person attendance to see if "return to in-person" happens or if hybrid will have more staying power.
- The next event will be in November for the ONE Summit and combined DTF
- CFP for ONE Summit has been extended until the end of next week
- The registration link for ONE Summit is also the same registration link for the DTF
- The LGBMCR and Vice-Chair elections have been extended because we've had no self-nominations.
- Discussions ensued about the TAC Appointed Member Seats.
- Some feedback was added about the appointed term and seat selections.
- The TAC will vote on the resolution at the next TAC meeting