Zoom Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/852737713


Meeting IDTopicStart TimeEnd TimeUser EmailDuration (Minutes)Participants
852737713RA-1 Workstream Meeting9/7/2020 7:009/7/2020 7:27opnfv-zoom3@opnfv.org276

Name (Original Name)User EmailJoin TimeLeave TimeDuration (Minutes)

Ian Gardnerian.gardner@vodafone.com9/7/2020 7:009/7/2020 7:2727

Karine Sevillakarine.sevilla@orange.com9/7/2020 7:019/7/2020 7:2726

Cédric Ollivierollivier.cedric@gmail.com9/7/2020 7:079/7/2020 7:2720

Kodi Atuchukwukodilinye.atuchukwu@vodafone.com9/7/2020 7:209/7/2020 7:277

OPNFV Projects3opnfv-zoom3@opnfv.org9/7/2020 7:019/7/2020 7:2727

Walter Kozlowskiwalter_kozlowski@bigpond.com9/7/2020 7:019/7/2020 7:098

As a courtesy to your colleagues please mute yourself when in listen mode. Thanks

Baraque Release

  • Important Dates:
    • Sep 14: M3 (Freeze contributions) 

Meeting Recording: none

Agenda and Minutes

  1. Agenda Bashing
  2. Antitrust Policy: https://r.lfnetworking.org/Antitrust%20Slide.pdf
  3. Review Open Issues and PRs
  4. AOB

PR #Summary of whatContent LinkAssignee(s)Review ReadyNotes/Status
1938Add Placement Service as a core services

3.3.1. VIM Core services Cloud Controller Services Nova Placement

Figure: RA1-Ch03-Core-Cloud-Infra-Services.png


1949Add RM Requirements2.2 Reference Model Requirements


For next release merge tables so as to remove redundancy from multiple sections of 2.2. A new issue will be opened.
1951Add FPGA/Accelerator Exceptions1.4.1.1 Technology Exceptions


1952Update What to Log6.3.7.2 What to Log


Issues with no PRs:

PR #Summary of whatAssignee(s)PR to create dateNotes/Status
1052Autoscaling in OpenStack

1552Align with ONAP Security Requirements

1572NFG Networking

Walter Kozlowski will review Xh 3 and 4.3 for any required changes

1573Network Edge
CNTT Edge - RA01 ( OpenStack ) Architecture - Scenario
1717Image Security

1935Add Content to RBAC Security

Action Items

DescriptionDue DateAssigneeStatusTask In
1E2E ReviewOngoing
2Review auto-scaling

Issue #1052 Pankaj Goyal to contact Deepanshu Bhatia – he has removed himself. Should we continue to work on this issue? Ian Gardner will assign this to himself

2020-08-17: Ian Gardner will update Ch03 with a short write-up on the options for auto-scaling of tenant VMs and infrastructure (Recommendation: req.gen.scl.01). W.r.t. Senlin or VNFM there will only be references.

3RA1 Requirement Changes
AllPlease check if there is a corresponding requirement in RM and if there exists one then also make change to the RM requirement.

  • No labels