Zoom Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/852737713
- Name (Organisation)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT+T)
- Ian Gardner (Vodafone)
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Sukhdev Kapur (Juniper)
- Johanna Heinonen (Nokia)
- Al Morton (AT&T)
- Gene Bagwell (Verizon)
- Toshiyasu Wakayama (KDDI)
Agenda and Minutes
- Agenda Bashing
- Antitrust Policy: https://r.lfnetworking.org/Antitrust%20Slide.pdf
- Identify topics suitable for discussion in the June vF2F (June 22-25)
- RA-1 Security and Testing
- Baraque Release
- Important Dates:
- May 29: M1 (Release Planning/Requirements)
- Jun 19: M2 (Issue Logging)
- Sep 14: M3 (Freeze contributions)
- Important Dates:
a. Review Backlog Issues identified to be included in Baraque release. The following specifically need to be covered.
• ModifyCh01 – change OSTK Release name
• Add/modify requirements in Ch02
• Modify Ch03/Ch04 for added services and changes to API versions.
• Update Ch04 profile configurations to modify from Pike version to the newest.
• Consider adding OVN, and under SDN another SDN controller (e.g., ODL) ++ NG + Edge
• Consider senlin clustering service to support autoscaling requirements (HA?)
• Update Ch05 with new services and update API version/microversions
• Update Ch06 and 07 to specifically cover some of the requirements
• Update Ch08 – align with changes in RM
b. End-to-end review of RM -> RA, RA -> RC/RI to ensure requirements are mapped and any gaps added to backlogs (bi-directional)
•Thanks to Walter Kozlowski and Karine Sevilla for valuable feedback; majority merged into Baldy release.
• Issue #1574 will be kept open for ongoing consistency review. To address identified problems a new specific issue and PR will be opened.
c. Figure files renaming (issue #1609). Need source files for the following 2 diagrams
• Figure 3-2: OpenStack Services Topology - png file Figure_3_2_%20NFVI_Software_Services_Topology_v2.png (Karine Sevilla - Thanks)
• Figure 4-2. Ceph Storage System - png file Figure_4_x_Ceph.png (Samuel Hellec)
d. Develop a roadmap for RA updates for the next CNTT release of OpenStack
• What additional OSTK services should be included? (DBaaS (e.g., Cassandra), Messaging/Queue (e.g., AMQP, RabbitMQ), Acceleration (Cyborg), ...)
• What services and APIs are dependent upon OSTK release
5. Review of RA-1, RI-1 and RC-1 issues highlighted by Cedric Ollivier
a. we must grey out all RC cells if "Should" requirement (it's out of CNTT RC)
b. we can't track in Functest all incomplete may/should requirements as part of IaaS verification and then we must grey out the related cells (No API has been selected in case of Networking SFC, Cyborg, Telemetry, etc.)
- tempest_telemetry http://artifacts.opnfv.org/functest/U3LVUT6EKFSQ/functest-opnfv-functest-smoke-iruya-tempest_telemetry-run-14/tempest_telemetry/tempest-report.html
- tempest_octavia http://artifacts.opnfv.org/functest/4NVEYDHRKZ5C/functest-opnfv-functest-smoke-iruya-tempest_octavia-run-19/tempest_octavia/tempest-report.html
c. it doesn't make sens to cover backends via functional tests when it's possible through the API (see all requirements about Ceph and SDN Controllers). It should be noted that Functest would propose Ceph benchmarks.
d. bugs in Baldy: https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/1156
|Description||Due Date||Assignee||Status||Task In|
|1||Update Chapter Status for Baldy release||May 15||Pankaj Goyal|
Once proof-reading complete on May 11, can start to upgrade. What should the status be?
Meeting on May 11, 2020, decided to remove bogo-meters from all chapters. work with Rabi.
|2||Yelling to chnage html to md|
|3||E2E Review||May 24|
|4||Figure file renaming||May 24||Pankaj Goyal||Issue #1609. Need 2 source files.|
|5||Consistency of mandatoruy feature||TBD||Issue #1156 to be fixed in Baldy.|