LF Staff: Casey Cain Kenny Paul Jim Baker Trishan de Lanerolle Trevor Bramwell
Committee Members: Marc Fiedler Ranny Haiby Tina Tsou Frank Brockners Joseph Gasparakis Olaf Renner Bin Hu Davide Cherubini Timothy Verrall Morgan Richomme Abhijit Kumbhare tom nadeau Wenjing Chu
Proxies: Christophe Closset (for Brian Freeman ), Chaker Al-Hakim (proxy for Catherine Lefevre )
Guests: Ed Warnicke Chaker Al-Hakim
- Start the Recording
- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- General Topics
- Committer Representative to the Board
- TAC Meeting Scheduling (Calendar)
- LF IT Modernization around Process and Tooling
- CNTT Readout
- TAC Advisory Office
Migration to Groups.io Calendar will be happening on
LFN Committer Rep
- @ LFN Governing Board Member Committers Representative (LGBMCR)
- Need to clearly define activity. This can be different from project to project based on their size. We don't want to exclude smaller projects.
- The idea is that if you can vote for your Project TSC, you would also be able to vote for the CAL election to the board.
- The term would be limited to a year.
- The TAC will review and comment on the provided document and discuss further on the next meeting.
LF IT Modernization around Process and Tooling
- Volunteers sought on the Infra WG - get on the mailing list
- Doodle poll sent to set a time for the meetings - est. 1.5 month to address open issues in IT modernization plan
- After immediate issues resolved - will move to a quarterly cadence
- Agenda for Antwerp f2f is still being developed. This is an open session - find out more!
- Reference Model/Architecture Version 2 are under discussion.
- OPNFV is to create and curate a set of reference implementation - spanning specific workload types and virtualization/container technologies
- OPNFV has a project proposal for a pilot vehicle for CNTT - called: CNTT-RI.
TAC advisory office Ranny Haiby
- Need input from the various projects
- Some security related work in ONAP might be relevant
- Seeking other candidate pan-LFN project interests