Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

PLEASE! Take a few minutes to complete our survey so that we can continue to improve our community events!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TGGNZ9

onap-cadence

onap-lifecycle

Monday, January 13

 Click here to expand...
Mon, Jan 13
Group
Capacity
Seating

South Hall #2 A&B
Joint / Ad-Hoc
Cap: ~275
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/144802643

Rm 221 222
Cap: 40


Rm 220
OPNFV
Cap: 25

Rm 224
OPNFV
Cap: 25

North Hall
ONAP
Cap: 160
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/730100308

Terrace 2A
ONAP
Cap: 110
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/298434953

Terrace 2B
ONAP
Cap: 90

Rm 225
ONAP
Cap: 25



Rm 223
ONAP
Cap: 25

South Hall #1A
CNTT
Cap: 150

https://zoom.us/j/623788038

South Hall #1B
CNTT
Cap: 150

08:00 Registration
09:00


09:30
10:00 AM Break (30 min)
10:30


Hack/Plugfest

MANDATORY ATTENDANCE for VNF Hack Track participants (1hr)









Current State of the Community

Facilitators: Mark Cottrell, Rabi Abdel

Etherpad (Notes)

11:00

Developing missing standard interfaces

(remote presenter)

Tomi Juvonen


Etherpad (Notes)






Community Guidelines Development

Facilitator: Mark Cottrell, Lingli Deng, Phil Robb, Jim Baker, Jonathan Beltran

Etherpad (Notes)

11:45







CNTT Technical Steering Review

Facilitator: Rabi Abdel, Walter Kozlowski, Vincent Seet, Lingli Deng, Ulrich Kleber

Etherpad (Notes)

12:30 Lunch (90 min)
14:00

Hack/Plugfest


ONAP SECCOM F2F

Pawel Pawlak
Amy Zwarico

(ends 1500 local time or 1400 UTC)







RM WS Key Updates

Facilitators: Mark Shostak, Kelvin Edmison

Etherpad (Notes)

14:45

AI Innovation with ONAP - EPC intelligent energy optimization

Liexiang Yue




RA 1 WS Key Updates

Facilitators: Pankaj Goyal, Karine Sevilla, Sukhdev Kapur, Ian Gardner

Etherpad (Notes)

15:30 PM Break (30 min)
16:00
Hack/Plugfest



ONAP SECCOM Working session – testable VNF security requirements

Amy Zwarico






RA 2 WS Key Updates

Facilitators: Tom Kivlin, Gergely Csatari

CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 1 - RA 2 WS Key Updates.pptx

Etherpad (Notes)

16:45


VMware Integrated OpenStack Reference Implementation

Mark Beierl










Un-Conference (30 MIN )

  • See ONAP SECCOM in N. Hall


17:30

Daily Summary

Area leaders should use this page to log their key findings/impressions/concerns regarding the event

ALL HANDS EVENT IN South Hall #2
18:00 End of Day

Tuesday, January 14

 Click here to expand...
Tue, Jan 14Tue, Jan 14
GroupGroup
CapacityCapacity
SeatingSeating

South Hall #2 A&BSouth Hall #2 A&B
Joint / Ad-HocJoint / Ad-Hoc
Cap: ~275Cap: ~275
Zoom BridgeZoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/144802643https://zoom.us/j/144802643

Rm 221 222Rm 221 222
Cap: 40Cap: 40


Rm 220Rm 220
OPNFVOPNFV
Cap: 25Cap: 25

Rm 224Rm 224
OPNFVOPNFV
Cap: 25Cap: 25

North HallNorth Hall
ONAPONAP
Cap: 160Cap: 160
Zoom BridgeZoom Bridge

Terrace 2ATerrace 2A
ONAPONAP
Cap: 110Cap: 110
Zoom BridgeZoom Bridge

Terrace 2BTerrace 2B
ONAPONAP
Cap: 90Cap: 90

Rm 225Rm 225
ONAPONAP
Cap: 25Cap: 25



Rm 223Rm 223
ONAPONAP
Cap: 25Cap: 25

South Hall #1ASouth Hall #1A
CNTTCNTT
Cap: 150Cap: 150

https://zoom.us/j/623788038https://zoom.us/j/623788038

South Hall #1BSouth Hall #1B
CNTTCNTT
Cap: 150Cap: 150

09:00

Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest


OPNFV/CNTT Joint EventsOPNFV/CNTT Joint Events

Attend South Hall 1 sessionsAttend South Hall 1 sessions





RI WS Key UpdatesRI WS Key Updates

Facilitators: Fu QiaoFacilitators: Fu Qiao, , Rajesh Rajamani, Rajesh Rajamani, Cedric OllivierCedric Ollivier

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

09:45


RC WS Key UpdatesRC WS Key Updates

Facilitator: Mike FixFacilitator: Mike Fix

EtherpadEtherpad (Notes) (Notes)

10:30 AM Break (30 min)AM Break (30 min)
11:00

Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest






Governance WS: Key UpdatesGovernance WS: Key Updates

Facilitator: Mark Cottrell, Toshi Wakayama, Jonathan Beltran, Rabi Abdel, Nick ChaseFacilitator: Mark Cottrell, Toshi Wakayama, Jonathan Beltran, Rabi Abdel, Nick Chase

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

11:45

OPNFV OPNFV Release Process EvolutionRelease Process Evolution

David McBrideDavid McBride

How/where How/where packet.netpacket.net fits within CNTT fits within CNTT

How/where AWS fit within CNTTHow/where AWS fit within CNTT

CNTT - How_where Packet_AWS fits within CNTT.pptxCNTT - How_where Packet_AWS fits within CNTT.pptx

Tom KivlinTom Kivlin

Etherpad (notes)Etherpad (notes)




Telco | Partner Adoption RoadmapsTelco | Partner Adoption Roadmaps

Facilitator: Rabi Abdel, Beth Cohen, Mark CottrellFacilitator: Rabi Abdel, Beth Cohen, Mark Cottrell

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)


12:30 Lunch (90 min)Lunch (90 min)
14:00

OVP 2.0: Refining & OVP 2.0: Refining & Next Steps (REMOTE attendees)Next Steps (REMOTE attendees)

NOTESNOTES

AgendaAgenda

  • Who Who (Workstream leadership, connection to the CVC/OVP program)(Workstream leadership, connection to the CVC/OVP program)
  • WhatWhat (what are the immediately deliverable and blueprints, test plans) (what are the immediately deliverable and blueprints, test plans)
  • WhereWhere (where to host it, maintain it, sourcecode, etc), (where to host it, maintain it, sourcecode, etc),
  • HowHow (technical sub-group, how to govern it, work with CNTT, CNCF, etc) (technical sub-group, how to govern it, work with CNTT, CNCF, etc)
  • WhenWhen (what are the timelines, regular mtg cadence/time) (what are the timelines, regular mtg cadence/time)

Facilitators:Facilitators:

Lincoln LavoieLincoln Lavoie    Marc PriceMarc Price  Rabi AbdelRabi Abdel    William DiegoWilliam Diego


Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest




ONAP Use case subcommittee F2FONAP Use case subcommittee F2F

  






Operator & Vendor Panel: AdoptionOperator & Vendor Panel: Adoption

Facilitator: Beth Cohen, Bernard Tsai , Phil Robb, Jonne Soininen, Bob MonkmanFacilitator: Beth Cohen, Bernard Tsai , Phil Robb, Jonne Soininen, Bob Monkman

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

14:45







Initial Public Launch Planning: RI 1/RC 1Initial Public Launch Planning: RI 1/RC 1

Facilitators: Jonathan Beltran, Fu Qiao, Mike FixFacilitators: Jonathan Beltran, Fu Qiao, Mike Fix

EtherpadEtherpad (Notes) (Notes)



15:00

OPNFV TSC meeting placeholder - remote access OPNFV TSC meeting placeholder - remote access Jim BakerJim Baker

Al MortonAl Morton

AgendaAgenda

(starts at 1500hrs local time or 1400 UTC)(starts at 1500hrs local time or 1400 UTC)

EUAG f2f meeting (starts at 1500hrs local time or 1400 UTC)EUAG f2f meeting (starts at 1500hrs local time or 1400 UTC)

Zoom BridgeZoom Bridge

Modeling subcommitteeModeling subcommittee

Hui DengHui Deng
Andy MayerAndy Mayer

(starts at 1500hrs local time or 1400 UTC)(starts at 1500hrs local time or 1400 UTC)



15:30 PM Break (30 min)PM Break (30 min)
16:00

Pharos 2.0 (remote)Pharos 2.0 (remote)

Jack MorganJack Morgan

Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest

ETSI NFV Mano and VNF testing, and other collaboration possibilitiesETSI NFV Mano and VNF testing, and other collaboration possibilities

(remote)(remote)

Pierre LynchPierre Lynch

EUAG f2f meeting EUAG f2f meeting 

Zoom BridgeZoom Bridge

ONAP PTL MeetingONAP PTL Meeting

David McBrideDavid McBride



Beyond Snezka Beyond Snezka

Facilitators: Rabi Abdel, Mark C, Beth CohenFacilitators: Rabi Abdel, Mark C, Beth Cohen

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

16:45

CNTT/ONAP TSC Joint sessionCNTT/ONAP TSC Joint session
Catherine LefevreCatherine Lefevre  
Jonathan BeltranJonathan Beltran






Un-Conference (TBD)Un-Conference (TBD)

See Joint CNTT / ONAP Session See Joint CNTT / ONAP Session


17:30

Daily SummaryDaily Summary

Area leaders should use this page to log their key findings/impressions/concerns regarding the eventArea leaders should use this page to log their key findings/impressions/concerns regarding the event

ALL HANDS EVENT IN South Hall #2ALL HANDS EVENT IN South Hall #2
18:00 End of DayEnd of Day

Wednesday, January 15

 Click here to expand...
Wed, Jan 15
Group
Capacity
Seating

South Hall #2 A&B
Joint / Ad-Hoc
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/144802643

Rm 221 222
Cap: 40


Rm 220
OPNFV
Cap: 25

Rm 224
OPNFV
Cap: 25

North Hall
ONAPCap: 160
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/730100308

Terrace 2AT
ONAPCap: 110
Zoom Bridg
https://zoom.us/j/298434953

Terrace 2B
ONAP
Cap: 90

Rm 225
ONAP
Cap: 25



Rm 223
ONAP
Cap: 25

South Hall #1ASouth Hall #1A
CNTTCNTT
Cap: 150Cap: 150

https://zoom.us/j/623788038https://zoom.us/j/623788038

South Hall #1BSouth Hall #1B
CNTTCNTT
Cap: 150Cap: 150

https://zoom.us/j/278755930https://zoom.us/j/278755930

09:00

Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest



cmpClientDemoFinal-2020-01-09_16.51.31.mkv






Reference Architecture  # 2- Core DevReference Architecture  # 2- Core Dev

Deep Dive & Content DevelopmentDeep Dive & Content Development

CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 Core_Dev Deep Dive Content Development.pptxCNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 Core_Dev Deep Dive Content Development.pptx

FFacilitator: Tom Kivlin, Gergely Csatari, Tamas Zsiros, Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilliganacilitator: Tom Kivlin, Gergely Csatari, Tamas Zsiros, Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilligan

Session 1 of 2Session 1 of 2

1 Hour1 Hour

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

Tutorial: Tutorial:

CNTT On-Boarding, Work Stream Engagement, Q&ACNTT On-Boarding, Work Stream Engagement, Q&A

Facilitator: Jonathan BeltranFacilitator: Jonathan Beltran

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

09:45

CNTT | OPNFV Release & Lifecycle  PlanningCNTT | OPNFV Release & Lifecycle  Planning

(includes OpenStack version support & upgrade cadence) (includes OpenStack version support & upgrade cadence)

Facilitator: Jonathan Beltran, Jim Baker, Rabi Abdel, Fu QiaoFacilitator: Jonathan Beltran, Jim Baker, Rabi Abdel, Fu Qiao

CNTT_OPNFV_RLM_Planning (Final) v1.1.pptxCNTT_OPNFV_RLM_Planning (Final) v1.1.pptx


EtherpadEtherpad

Hardware Delivery ValidationHardware Delivery Validation (cont.) (cont.)

Lincoln LavoieLincoln Lavoie


O-RAN / OSC rel A / ONAPO-RAN / OSC rel A / ONAP joint PoC/PlugFest results and next step joint PoC/PlugFest results and next steps s 

Tracy Van BrakleTracy Van Brakle



Networking Fabric & Services Networking Fabric & Services

(Where in CNTT)  (Where in CNTT) 

30 Minutes30 Minutes

Facilitator: Walter Kozlowski, Oya GilliganFacilitator: Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilligan

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

RM (ALL WS) Deep Dive and Content DevelopmentRM (ALL WS) Deep Dive and Content Development

**RESECHEDULE** for Thursday Jan 16 @ 11:00 **RESECHEDULE** for Thursday Jan 16 @ 11:00

(due to confluct w/ Fabric session)(due to confluct w/ Fabric session)

10:30 AM Break (30 min)AM Break (30 min)
11:00

CNTT Working Session:CNTT Working Session: Community Method Structure & Tools Community Method Structure & Tools

Jonathan BeltranJonathan Beltran

CNTT_Community_Guidelines (Final).pptxCNTT_Community_Guidelines (Final).pptx

Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest

CNTT Snezka RC CookbookCNTT Snezka RC Cookbook

Cedric OllivierCedric Ollivier











Reference Architecture  # 2 - Core DevReference Architecture  # 2 - Core Dev

Deep Dive & Content DevelopmentDeep Dive & Content Development

CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 Core_Dev Deep Dive Content Development.pptxCNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 Core_Dev Deep Dive Content Development.pptx

Facilitator: Tom Kivlin, Gergely Csatari, Tamas Zsiros, Walter Kozlowski, Oya GilliganFacilitator: Tom Kivlin, Gergely Csatari, Tamas Zsiros, Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilligan

Session 2 of 2Session 2 of 2

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

Reference Architecture  # 2- FabricReference Architecture  # 2- Fabric

Deep Dive & Content DevelopmentDeep Dive & Content Development

FFacilitator:  Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilliganacilitator:  Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilligan



11:45

CNTT Working Session:CNTT Working Session: Community Method Structure & Tools Community Method Structure & Tools

Jonathan BeltranJonathan Beltran







RA 2 OS ModularityRA 2 OS Modularity

Facilitator: Peter Woerndle, Tamas ZsirosFacilitator: Peter Woerndle, Tamas Zsiros

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

Reference Architecture  # 2- FabricReference Architecture  # 2- Fabric

Deep Dive & Content DevelopmentDeep Dive & Content Development

FFacilitator:  Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilliganacilitator:  Walter Kozlowski, Oya Gilligan

12:30 Group Photo - Location TBDGroup Photo - Location TBD
12:40 Lunch (80 min)Lunch (80 min)
14:00

Joint CNTT/OPNFV: OPNFV 2.0

Discussion on the future directions of OPNFV with the CNTT

Heather Kirksey

Jim Baker


Etherpad

Hack/PlugfestHack/Plugfest

Attend the Joint CNTT/OPNFV in South Hall 2Attend the Joint CNTT/OPNFV in South Hall 2




ONAP training programONAP training program  - Status update  - Status update
Vincent ColasVincent Colas

Timo PeralaTimo Perala



zoom_0.mp4



Reference Architecture  # 2- OpsReference Architecture  # 2- Ops

Deep Dive & Content DevelopmentDeep Dive & Content Development

CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 Ops Deep Dive Content Development.pptxCNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 Ops Deep Dive Content Development.pptx

Facilitator: Tom Kivlin, Samuel Manam, Walter KozlowskiFacilitator: Tom Kivlin, Samuel Manam, Walter Kozlowski

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

RA1 Core, Ops, & DevRA1 Core, Ops, & Dev

WS Deep Dive & Content Development WS Deep Dive & Content Development

Facilitator: Pankaj Goyal, Ian Gardner, Karine SevillaFacilitator: Pankaj Goyal, Ian Gardner, Karine Sevilla

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

14:45 Zoom bridge not available for this time slotZoom bridge not available for this time slot

Supplemental Slides

TOSCA Parsing and Puccini Breakout SessionTOSCA Parsing and Puccini Breakout Session
Discussion on Puccini and other TOSCA parsersDiscussion on Puccini and other TOSCA parsers

See the page See the page ONAP Generic TOSCA ParserONAP Generic TOSCA Parser for an earlier discussion on this topic. for an earlier discussion on this topic.
Liam Fallon

Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/3131090081


Notes from the meeting captured in the doc attached here - 

PNF upgrade discussion

Zu Qiang (Ericsson)


Reference Architecture  # 2- All WSReference Architecture  # 2- All WS

Deep Dive & Content DevelopmentDeep Dive & Content Development

CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 All WS Deep Dive & Content Development_ra.pptxCNTT Technical F2F Work Shop - Day 3 - RA 2 All WS Deep Dive & Content Development_ra.pptx

Facilitator: Rabi Abdel, Tom KivlinFacilitator: Rabi Abdel, Tom Kivlin

Etherpad (Notes)Etherpad (Notes)

15:30 PM Break (30 min)PM Break (30 min)
16:00

Hack/Plugfest








Vacate room - attend cross community roadmap in S. Hall 2

16:45





Architecture documentation alignment with "official" documentation

Ciaran Johnston

Chaker Al-Hakim

Sofia Wallin




17:30

Daily Summary

Area leaders should use this page to log their key findings/impressions/concerns regarding the event

ALL HANDS EVENT IN South Hall #2
18:00 End of Day

Supplemental Slides

Thursday, January 16

Thr, Jan 16
Group
Capacity
Seating

South Hall #2 A&B
Joint / Ad-Hoc
Cap: ~275
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/144802643

Rm 221 222
Cap: 40


Rm 220
OPNFV
Cap: 25

Rm 224
OPNFV
Cap: 25

North Hall
ONAP
Cap: 160
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/730100308

Terrace 2A
ONAP
Cap: 110
Zoom Bridge
https://zoom.us/j/298434953

Terrace 2B
ONAP
Cap: 90

Rm 225
ONAP
Cap: 25



Rm 223
ONAP
Cap: 25

South Hall #1A
CNTT
Cap: 150

https://zoom.us/j/623788038

South Hall #1B
CNTT
Cap: 150

09:00

Hack/Plugfest

Xtesting 2020 and beyond

Cedric Ollivier





CNTT Recruiting & Adoption

Create recruiting & adoption plan, schedule, and identify assets, leveraging messaging & asset from the Marketing & Communication work stream to influence & accelerate adoption (for Telco, for VNF Suppliers). 

Round table: Rabi Abdel, Beth Cohen, Mark Cottrell

Etherpad (Notes)


09:45

Functest Jerma and Kali

Cedric Ollivier

Testing NFVi compliance of CNTT requirements (performance testing)

Trevor Cooper



Including ONAP in the VCO 3.0 Demo 

Amar Kapadia Heather Kirksey


CNTT Business | Technical Metrics

Assess CNTT productivity metrics and define benchmark, 2020 targets, & long term targets. Define and normalize a total cost of ownership analysis applicable to CNTT adopters.

Facilitator: Jonathan Beltran, Jonne Soininen

Etherpad (Notes)

10:30 AM Break (30 min)
11:00

OVP automation augmentation to support both NFVI and VNF testing and certification

Lingli Deng

Yan Yang

Hack/Plugfest

ONAP Documentation

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/5969891148 

Sofia Wallin


CNTT Snezka RC requirements

Cedric Ollivier

Status





RM Deep Dive & Content Dev

Facilitator: Mark Shostak, Kelvin Edmison

Etherpad (Notes)


CNTT Marketing & Communication

Create marketing & communications plan to socialize, educate, & inform the overall industry, CSPs | Supplier decision makers in support of community objectives.

Facilitator: Nick Chase, Bob Monkman

Etherpad (Notes)

11:45



GSMA:  Documentation Options & Plan


Facilitators:  Jisu Park, Rabi Abdel, William Diego

Etherpad (Notes)

12:30
LUNCH
14:00

Community Town Hall closing event: an opportunity to reflect on the event (pros and cons), our community health, what we're doing right, and how we need to improve. This session is intended to be an interactive cross-project conversation, in which feedback, questions, and ideas are welcome.

---

Daily Summary Log


Hack/Plugfest

Join Community Town Hall







  • See Community Town Hall (Closing)
14:45






15:30 PM Break (30 min)
16:00 ONAP TSC Meeting (cont.)

Hack/Plugfest


















16:30



17:00






17:30




18:00 End of LFN Developer and Testing Forum







34 Comments

  1. Hi Kenny Paul, I'm really sorry that i'm not able to make the trip to Prague. May you help cancel the topic named 'Leveraging HPA in IPsec use case: From VNF to CNF', which is scheduled at 11:45 Jan 13th. Really sorry about that.

    1. Ruoyu Ying Is there someone that will be attendance that can  present instead?

      1. I'm afraid not. Sorry for that.

        1. Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you next time.  I've removed it.

  2. Joint Exercise CNTT/OPNFV for Kubernetes Rabi Abdel Tom Kivlin
    Kenny Paul Please remove this session as both tom and I has other sessions to facilitate during this time. also there is OVP 2.0 session already for this. this can be removed now
  3. Kenny Paul Could you please fix presenter name for "ONAP SO – deploying custom BPMN workflows". It will be presented by me (Lukasz Grech) not Lukasz Rajewski (smile) Thanks.

  4. Kenny Paul : please reschedule CMPv2 support in Application Authorization Framework (AAF) session as I will be in Prague ~ 12.30 on Monday and leave Wednesday EOB

    1. Moved to Wednesday @ 09:00

  5. Kenny Paul do you know who is owner/leader of VNF Hack/Plugfest stream? Is it only for people who have some VNF's to be tested, or it is available also for people who wants to see how this testing is ongoing?

    1. Marcin Przybysz The VNF Hacking track is led by community members: Lincoln Lavoie Amar Kapadia Pierre Lynch

      As all sessions in the LFN Developer and Testing Forum - it is open to all! Stop in the designated room and observe/contribute/hack - above all ENGAGE!

      There are a few VNF vendors planning on doing some testing and a few more interested and MAY also perform some testing. This is a new addition to our events, so we're anxious for the results and feedback.

  6. Hi, can folks put Liam Fallon and Ram Krishna Verma as the owners to both the ONAP Control Loop meeting Monday at 16:45 and ONAP Policy Framework meeting Wednesday at 11:45. I will not be attending in person.

    Is is possible to move the ONAP Policy Framework meeting to 14:00pm in the same room? The slot looks open.


    1. All Done. Sorry that you can't make it Pam.

  7. Hi - is it possible to reschedule/cancel the sessions in Room 221 on Day 3 1100-1230 please?  They both clash with an RA2 session which I am facilitating (I am WSL for RA2 Core). Also, it will split RA2 audience.

  8. Hi all, I've had some questions about the Town Hall. My apologies for not providing a deeper description before now, especially since we haven't done one of these before at our joint developer events.

    We'll have some folks at the front of the room representing a number of different perspectives within LFN and our ecosystem, but the goal is that we will hear from all of our participants, both in asking questions and in expressing opinions. This is a time to step back from the technical discussions we will have been engaged in all week and think about our community health, our ability to engage all potential participants, what we'd like to see change in the upcoming year, and what successes we choose to build on. It's meant to be cross-project and interactive, and although I know it's the last event at the end of a long set of meetings, I believe it will be worth hanging on for. 

    Also note that we were able to move it earlier, since it seemed that all tracks would be finishing just before the adjusted time. 

  9. Hello

    Can you please move the topic 

    ONAP SECCOM

    Communication matrix

    to tuesday afternoon 2:45pm? indeed many persons will arrive only monday midday.

    Regards

    Natacha

    1. Hi Natacha Mach ,

      Currently your topic is scheduled to room Terrace 2A. This room is reserved for "ONAP Testing - Introduction to ONAP python SDK" on Tuesday 2:45pm. Terrace 2B is available at 2:45pm, but only for 15 minutes, "Plug and Play in ONAP - Learnings of a developer" starts at 3:00pm. Would Tuesday 4:00pm at Terrace 2B work for you? NB, there's no zoom bridge for Terrace 2B.

      cheers
      Timo

  10. thanks for your feedback.

    Then could we reschedule wednesday morning 9:45 Terrace 2A?

    1. Done. Please check it appears correctly as requested.

      1. perfect, many thanks!

  11. Kenny Paul Could you help me to add my topic "Analysis and suggestions of ONAP's multi tenant transformation" to the agenda?  Wednesday or Tursday is better

    1. Done. I also figured out why this didn't get picked up by the Program Committee originally and corrected that issue on the  Call for ONAP DDF Topics - Prague 2020 page.

  12. Kenny Paul Sorry that I can't make it to DDF. Could you help to cancel my topic "How to build a MEP via open source and manage it with ONAP" on Jan 16? Thanks in advance.

    1. Rex Lee please see the note below.  Thanks!


  13. I have removed edit restrictions from the schedule. Session owners wishing to make changes should do so themselves.


  14. Timo Perala Can you share your ONAP Traning PPT and Demo link, thanks

  15. Kenny Paul , Dear Kenny, I  want to upload my topic  ppt of CSMF and NSMF portal design in 5g slicing use case, but  I don't have the right to upload. how can I upload my ppt to this page? thanks. 

  16. Kenny Paul  perry peng  I would very much like to listen to the CSMF and NSMF recording, will it be possible to upload it?