Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Recording:


Materials:


Strawperson org proposal (updated)

  


Date

Attendees


Goals

  • Discuss Organizational Structure options
  • Determine coming week actions items and assignments

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Welcome - Agenda Review


 50 MinDiscuss Top level Straw-person 

Review of latest Straw-person

Seek consensus in TF

Offer Straw-person to community at large for Vote?


5 minReview task list and determine actions for the coming weekAll

Minutes:

Discussed Items:


Action items

  • Confirm Trevor/Scott as the Co-leads
  • Discuss Interium TSC with the Ops/TSC TF
  • Heather Kirksey to develop more robust definitions and thoughts on the interim TSC
  • Scot Steele to send Structure Slide to team
  • Task Force should consider proposal on which OPNFV projects continue/Merge/End, as well as a process to make ongoing decisions.
  •  
Write a comment…