60M Collecting Requirements for Orinoco
Collecting Requirements for Orinoco
Slides & Recording
Please indicate your session type in the blank space below and then remove this Info field.
- Demo / Informational (non-interactive)
- You may be asked to pre-record this session which will be made available on-demand.
- Live Interactive Session
LFN Staff may elect to publish some videos to YouTube. Please indicate here if you do not want your session to be published to YouTube.
Live Interactive Session
Session Recording: Anuket RC2 Working Session Orinoco Release.mp4
Chat File: meeting_saved_chat.txt
- Point 1
- Point 2
- Alignment with RA2 -
- Versioning (Kubernetes, Functest, and CNCF TestSuite)
- Stability is critical, Do we use Nile for the basis or can we adapt to Orinoco.
- Adoptability: Updates to Chapter 5 - are they need.
Review of Chapter 2:
Iterations - Do we consider Levels (silver/platinum) by increasing the number of its.
Review of Chapter 4:
Update Testing to align with RA2 requirements.
Work with CNCF to determine the level of pass/fail for Telco specifics.
Configurable - make the capability for that.
Work on making calling specific CNCF tests in in Functest.
Asking the cluster - accepting output vs testing execute
Attempt to implement more of the RA2 requirements - going to a execute validation.
More configurability overall.