Welcome to the LFN DTF Workshop
Schedule – Zoom links are here.
The LFN DTF Workshop is a special follow-on event from the January LFN Developer & Testing Forum and will be focused on continuing cross-project collaborations. The event will be held virtually March 14 & 15 and will use a combination of online tools to create a productive and interactive virtual meeting environment. See the schedule at the link below and attend the sessions of most interest to you.
This workshop is intended to be deeply interactive on CNF, orchestration alignment, and community documentation and tooling topics.
Facilitation Ground Rules
- Each Session should have a clearly defined objective and scope statement.
- When offering your thoughts, please be concise. We ask you avoid monopolizing the conversation.
- When someone is speaking, please allow them to complete their thoughts.
- While debate is an underpinning of growth, decorum is the foundation of progress.
- The Facilitator/Presenter and Moderator will work to keep the discussion aligned with objectives and scope. Discussions that are not in alignment with objectives and scope will be deferred.
- The Moderator will record the deferred topics in a topic “Parking Lot” to be addressed by assignment to community representatives at the conclusion of the session.
- Each session should be served by a scribe
We really look forward to engaging with the community on these strategic topics.
The zoom links are in Team Up calendar under the schedule link below.
General Event Info
Schedule – Zoom links are here.
- Feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
PST: 05:00 - 09:00
UTC: 12:00 - 16:00
IST: 17:30 - 21:30
CST: 20:00 - 00:00
Event Slack Channel lfntech.slack.com
Join link: https://join.slack.com/t/lfntech/shared_invite/zt-qa0svbl2-7gHJE88c5VL5LDwID7xV_Q
Details for Presenters:
- Please use the 2022 LFN DTF PPT Template for your presentations.
We encourage you to use the following virtual background if your systems supports it: LFN Zoom Background Image
Sharing must be started by the host account.
Please watch this video by Scot Steele for tips on claiming the Zoom Host roll, recording your session, and uploading your slides and session recordings to the wiki.
- Create a dedicated Session Page for your session content by clicking one of the “Create Session Page” buttons
- Connect to Zoom using the link in TeamUp for your session - No special login required
- Claim the Host role (see instructions emailed to the presenters list)
- Rename your recording mp4 from the default to match the name of your session
- Upload a PDF of any presentation materials to your session page
- Upload your recording to your session page
- Edit the proposals page and add the link to your session page
- TIP: Look for your minutes page under “Recently Viewed” in the link popup.
- Edit the Daily Summary and add a one or two sentence summary and a link to your session page
LFN Staff Support
- The helpdesk channel on the event slack instance is the best option for general questions and assistance
- Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
- LFN Community Events
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives at LFN Events