Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL 
Tech Mahindra
OPX (sandbox)
OPNFV
FD.io
Orange

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon

@Eyal Felstaine

Amdocs
Türk Telekom
@Anil KapurJuniper
CiscoxNokia
AT&T

IBM


TF (incubation)
ONAP
Huawei
Google
ZTE
China Mobile
Samsung
Ericsson
Deutsche Telekom
Intel

@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
@Michelle HanVMWare
Red Hat
Vodafone



China Telecom

LF Staff: Kenny PaulCasey Cain Heather Kirksey Brandon Wick,  Louis IlluzziJim Baker 

Others: Timo Perala

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Lifecycle services Jim Baker

  • Jim Baker talked about the explicit services available for projects at each lifecycle state.
    • When talking about Progam Management, Jason Huntrecommended that we add some specific tasks that the team will provide at each lifecycle state.
    • Morgan Richomme Discussion of using Tern to scan docker repos - POC underway in ONAP - recommendation for a preso at the Feb. event.
    • When discussing LFX, a demo was requested for the TAC.  Brandon Wicknoted that there is a planned webinar in February.  Brandon will share with the TAC more information when available.

Demos & Events

  • Brandon Wick talked about updating and setting expectations for the LFN Demo Program.
    • Slides
    • Our demos have had a lot of success and visibility.  In an effort to continue to improve the experience, we plan on moving all demo tooling from the projects to the LFN Infrastructure.  We are also adding a 5G radio for use in the Montreal lab for E2E and RAN demos.
    • Planning stages for ONES NA demos in progress now.
    • Brandon also noted that we will encourage demo outputs to be contributed back to project repos & releases.
    • There will also be a focus in 2021 to find a balance of community participation and demos.
      • Morgan Richomme reinforced the point that community participation should be prioritized when selecting demos and that those demos & non-commercial code should be contributed to the upstream community. 
  • Developer & Testing Form  -  

Inclusive Language working group

  • The current meeting series has been canceled.  TAC will plan a new series of meetings in early 2021 and look to see how we can best collaborate with other initiatives happening at the Linux Foundation and in Open Source. 

Other Topics

  • OPNFV will be having an appreciation meetup, at 7:30a PST, on  
  • XGVela will be submitting their induction proposal for TAC review on  
    • Please review the proposal beforehand.  It will be published and sent to the TAC mailing list around  

Action items