Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name


@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
OPX (sandbox)
Tech Mahindra

@Anil Guntupalli

Türk Telekom
@Anil KapurJuniper
@Eyal FelstaineAmdocs
CiscoxTF (incubation)


China Mobile
Red Hat
Deutsche Telekom
China Telecom


LF Staff: Casey Cain Brandon Wick Kenny PaulTrishan de LanerolleTrevor Bramwell



  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics


ODL Update

  • Key contributing company ceased operations  - significant impact - former employees committed to getting Aluminum released.
  • OpenDaylight not going anywhere due to strong contributions from other organizations.
  • CALL FOR ACTION to LFN Projects and Members that consume ODL to assist with upstream resources
    • Need support in the release pipeline (Release Management, Integration/Test)
    • Need support with platform kernel projects (md-sal, etc)
    • New exciting projects such as ODL-Micro, ODL-SAF, ODL-Plastic are near completion but could use some assistance. 

Docker Retention Policy Changes for Free accounts

Inclusive Language Update

  • Jason Hunt talked about the current status of the Inclusive Language Initiative
    • LF and the committee are reaching out the various standard organizations to find out if there is a consensus
    • LFN team is coordinating with LF on the broader initiative. 
  • Ed Warnicke We should build a list of exactly where we need to make changes.

OPNFV/CNTT working group TAC rep

  • The workgroup has offered to have a TAC representative on the working group.
  • TAC is unsure of the requirements for the position.  Asks for further details explaining what the expectations are for the role.

LFN Scaleability

  • Jason Hunt spoke briefly about the LFN Scalability efforts taking place in the SPC.

Any other topics

  • Ed Warnicke asks for the projects to take a deeper look at their budget spend and identify areas for cost savings. 
    • Kenny Paul and Casey Cain explained that the budget is not managed on a per-project basis but more of portfolio management.   
    • Cost savings can be identified and resolved like in ODL.
      • Abhijit Kumbhare It was identified that CI/CD was their biggest spend and they looked at the longest running, most expensive jobs, and looked to streamline them saving the community a considerable amount of money.
      • Identifying areas such as this in your communities may be able to improve your budget and available funding.
  • Casey Cain Zoom will be making changes to all Zoom accounts requiring a password or a waiting room for all meetings starting  .  LFN PM teams will be reaching out to the various communities on how this will affect them.
    • Zoom meeting links will likely need to be updated and distributed.

Action items

  • LFN PMs to check on the Docker Open Source Application and update the TAC  
  • Casey Cain to work with Jim Baker to identify the requirements for the TAC rep to the CNTT/OPNFV working group and update the TAC/Jason