Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Meeting link:


As a courtesy to your colleagues please mute yourself when in listen mode. Thanks

Baraque Release

  • Important Dates:
    • Sep 14: M3 (Freeze contributions) 

Meeting Recording: none

Agenda and Minutes

  1. Agenda Bashing
  2. Antitrust Policy:
  3. Review Open Issues and PRs
    1. PR #1857/1858: The content of RAI Ch 8.2 is an OpenStack multi-cloud support gap and doesn't belong in RM. | postponed for Sukhdev
    2. To do's: Security: (Karine Sevilla) PR #1855: Hardening - Password | minor edits
      1. Issues: 1552 (alignment with ONAP Security Requirements - also in RM; Amy Zwarico Pankaj to ask), 1716 (system hardening Karine Sevilla ),  1717 (Image Security: need to add image repository in Ch3/4 and then in Ch6 for security of the image repository - Karine Sevilla ) and 1718 (Monitoring and Audit - Pankaj Goyal )
    3. Issue #1454 - Provide a Table for possible network flows | move to Backlog
    4. Networking Issues: #1572 (NFG Networking Model Implementation) and 1573 (Network Edge) | Pankaj to Ahmed El Sawaf and Walter Kozlowski
  4. Review Actions Items List
  5. AOB

Action Items

DescriptionDue DateAssigneeStatusTask In
1E2E ReviewOngoing
2Review auto-scaling

Issue #1052 Pankaj Goyal to contact Deepanshu Bhatia – he has removed himself. Should we continue to work on this issue? Ian Gardner will assign this to himself

2020-08-17: Ian Gardner will update Ch03 with a short write-up on the options for auto-scaling of tenant VMs and infrastructure (Recommendation: req.gen.scl.01). W.r.t. Senlin or VNFM there will only be references.

3RA-1 Ch 02 align with Ch06
Karine SevillaRA-1 Ch02 and Ch06 cleanup is complete.
4RA1 Requirement Changes
AllPlease check if there is a corresponding requirement in RM and if there exists one then also make change to the RM requirement.
  • No labels