Zoom Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/852737713
- Name (Organisation)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
- Sukhdev Kapur (Juniper)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- user-20f1f (Ericsson)
- Ildiko Vancsa (OSF)
- Toshiyasu Wakayama (KDDI)
As a courtesy to your colleagues please mute yourself when in listen mode. Thanks
- Important Dates:
- Sep 14: M3 (Freeze contributions)
Agenda and Minutes
- Agenda Bashing
- Antitrust Policy: https://r.lfnetworking.org/Antitrust%20Slide.pdf
- Review Open Issues and PRs
- Issue #1836 and PR #1837: Single pane of glass across multi- IaaS clouds for workload orchestration. Sukhdev Kapur to close #1836 and 1837, to open issue in RM Chapter 10 and the associated PR will be worked on by Sukhdev Kapurand Walter Kozlowski referring RM Ch3 model. The RM will also define requirements for this.
- Issue #1075: Pankaj Goyal to create PR to comment out the 3 SDN requirements. These will be worked on later once RM has defined SDN requirements, these will be worked on in RA-1.
- Issue #1156 (mandatory features) closed as this issue was worked on via 2 PRS that have already been merged. Later if we identify any features that need to be changed we shall open new issues.
- Review Actions Items List
|Description||Due Date||Assignee||Status||Task In|
|2||Consistency of mandatory feature||TBD||Issue #1156 to be fixed in Baldy.|
|4||RA-1 Ch 02 align with Ch06||Karine Sevilla||RA-1 Ch02 and Ch06 cleanup is complete.|
|5||Review Chapter 08 content and revise||Sukhdev Kapur||4 gaps moved to RM Ch10; 1 gap remaining in RA1 Ch08|
Issue #1080 closed; Issue #1019 remains open for tracking and discussions.
Based on RM write-up on SFC, we will take further action
Issue #1075 review
Cedric Ollivier this 3 requirements could be removed or at least partially rewritten (SDN solution -> networking solution, SDN controller -> networking implementation, etc)
Walter Kozlowski has recommended that we remove ("comment out') SDN requirements until RM has defined them
|8||Enable 2 Reqts for Train||Cedric Ollivier|
https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1782 – Merged.
|9||Functest across multiple releases||Cedric Ollivier|
Cedric Ollivier to open an issue for discussion in RC1 and TSC
Interactions CNTT / OPNFV: will Functest Jerma (Train) and newer only support Baraque or Baraque + Baldy?