Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/852737713

Attendees:


As a courtesy to your colleagues please mute yourself when in listen mode. Thanks.

Agenda and Minutes

  1. Agenda Bashing
  2. Antitrust Policy: https://r.lfnetworking.org/Antitrust%20Slide.pdf
  3. Review Open Issues and PRs
    1. Sukhdev Kapur to review Chapter 08 content and revise
    2. Karine Sevilla Cleanup Ch 02 and align with Ch06
    3. Ian Gardner Review autoscaling
    4. Pankaj Goyal link two SFC issues and close 1
  4. Baraque Release
    • Important Dates:
      • May 29: M1 (Release Planning/Requirements)
      • Jun 19: M2 (Issue Logging)
      • Sep 14: M3 (Freeze contributions) 

6. AOB

Ahmed El Sawaf Adding Edge content fro RA-1. Open Issues related to Edge.

Al Morton Traceability change suggestions. Needs to change RC-1 and then the Traceability Matrix. Also consider Verification & Validation.

Action Items


DescriptionDue DateAssigneeStatusTask In
1Update Chapter Status for Baldy releaseMay 15Pankaj Goyal

Once proof-reading complete on May 11, can start to upgrade. What should the status be?

Meeting on May 11, 2020, decided to remove bogo-meters from all chapters. work with Rabi.


2Yelling to chnage html to md



3E2E ReviewMay 24

https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/tree/master/doc/ref_arch/openstack

Issue #1574


4Figure file renamingMay 24Pankaj GoyalIssue #1609. Need 2 source files.
5Consistency of mandatoruy featureTBDIssue #1156 to be fixed in Baldy.
  • No labels