Outstanding Action Items
|Description||Due date||Assignee||Task appears on|
|Lincoln Lavoie||2020-09-14 CVC Meeting Minutes|
|Trevor Lovett||2020-03-16 CVC Meeting Minutes|
|Kanagaraj Manickam||2020-03-16 CVC Meeting Minutes|
|Lincoln Lavoie||2020-03-16 CVC Meeting Minutes|
Hacking Track Status
- Moving forward. There are slides / updates for the upcoming board meeting.
- Opportunity for a Webinar on this topic to help drive interest / participation into the session.
TOSCA VNF Validation Status
- Have almost completed all the development work, just bug fixes remaining.
- Weitao Gao confirmed the SDC enhancements are not required for the badge testing (El Alto will be able to fully support the badge).
- Looks of discussions about "ETSI Compliance" during OSN Days, and it would be good to understand how this work will impact the existing projects (VNFRQTS, VNFSDK, VVP, etc.)
- Heather Kirksey to find more information.
- TOSCA test cast is still missing from VNFRQTS, this was assigned here: https://jira.onap.org/browse/VNFSDK-452, https://jira.onap.org/browse/VNFSDK-451
- Rabi Abdel will follow up with the assignee.
HEAT VNF Validation Status
- All code review is completed and merged.
- Working on last minute testing and documentation.
- Lincoln Lavoie to work with Trevor Lovett to spec out requirements for user documentation for the upcoming OVP release (i.e. running testing without Dovetail).
ONS EU / CNTT Prep
- Lincoln has submitted some slides to CNTT meeting to provide an overview of CVC, its structure and relationship to the board and other projects
- ONS Un-conference will have a session CNTT testing framework, etc.
- CNTT will be discussing some future requirements / evolution for the OVP programs, which will likely drive our work plan for 2020.
- Keynote Panel Compliance & Verification (Topics to raise during discussions)
- Lincoln will highlight up coming release in 2019 to support VNF Validation
- Hacking Track for upcoming Plugfest / DDF, that is aimed at December / January time-frame
- Items for the LFN Board
- Will provide an update on the expected 2019 release for VNF Validation Testing.
- Where do we go from here and how will CNTT feed into these directions.
- Lincoln Lavoie will provide the slides to the committee to review.
SDC Updates for support of OVP
- Represented the materials from last week (September 9, 2019) to larger audience.
- Lincoln Lavoie to setup a slot during the un-conference for this topic at ONS.
Any other business