Bob Monkman (Intel)

Igor DC (Intel)

Timo Perala (Nokia)

Ravi Chunduru (Verizon)

Victor Morales (Samsung)

Sharad Mishra (Intel)

LJ Illuzzi(LFN)

Milind Jalwadi (Tech Mahindra)

Eric Multanen (Intel)

Ritu Sood(Intel)

Amar Kapadia(Aarna Networks)

cathy zhang(Intel)

Anbu Ganesh(CanGo Networks)

28 September Agenda is:



Review Open ARs: 

  • AR- Igor was going to do some more research on the issue tracking options and provide insights to help move towards a vote to choose which option we will use-  Done

New Agenda Items: 

Debrief on TAC Induction-

  • Issue with Technical Charter  - TSC Composition
  • Address TSC Growth criteria
  • Address PTL - Suggested at least Core and UI to start with
  • We were asked to articulate positioning- Call for use cases and derive clearer message on Edge positioning
    • Open Horizon, and Baetyl positioning

Review Draft Board slide (Louis)

Igor - Demo on JIRA v GitLab Issues pros/cons

Seed code. Ready for license scan, need repo to be Public

Should we skip TSC meeting Oct 12 due to ONE Summit?

GitLab Open Source Program:

Open Discussion & Next Steps

Future Agenda Items:

Resource needs from LF

Launch Discussions...

EMCO position in 5G Super BluePrint? (Already being used via OpenNESS components, which in fact is in EMCO already) 

More Use Cases listed- Positioning of EMCO


Bob and Louis will work offline to propose changes to correct mismatch on Technical Charter with current TSC makeup. 

We will bring up the topics of PTLs at a future meeting. 

Oleg from Equinix did propose a use case from an Akraino BP and will overview this at a future meeting- Bob to schedule and post a link in Use Case Wiki page. 

Bob asked other participants who have been evaluation and using EMCO, or anyone with ideas about use cases for EMCO, please add a link /doc on use cases on the same Use Case WIki page. 

We reviewed the LFN Board Slide Louis will need to present to LFN Gov Board in next 2 weeks. 

Several changes were recomended, and Bob will add a reference to Intel donated lab resources. 

Igor went over an extensive demo of the usability and features of GitLab Issues and JIRA to give the TSC a better idea of the pros and cons. We ran out of time but will continue the discussion next meeting. 

Seed code scan feedback:

There are six files in emco-base with Intel "confidential / proprietary" notices that should be remediated. These are:

  • /deployments/helm/emcoBase/hpa-ac/Chart.yaml
  • /deployments/helm/emcoBase/hpa-ac/templates/configmap.yaml
  • /src/clm/api/controllerhandler_test.go
  • /deployments/helm/emcoBase/hpa-ac/templates/deployment.yaml
  • /deployments/helm/emcoBase/hpa-ac/requirements.yaml
  • /deployments/helm/emcoBase/hpa-ac/templates/service.yaml

If Intel had contributed these, you'll want to ask someone from Intel to remove the notices and replace them with Apache-2.0 notices. Or if someone not from Intel had contributed these, then the files themselves should likely be removed from the repo.

  • No labels