Bob Monkman (Intel)

Ravi Chunduru(Verizon)

Timo Perala (Nokia)

LJ Illuzzi(LFN)

Ranny Haiby (Samsung)

Srinivasa Addepalli (Intel)

Grzegorz Panek (Orange)

Victor Morales (Samsung)

Oleg Berzin (Equinix)

Amar Kapadia(Aarna Networks)

Sriram Rupanagunta(Aarna Networks)

Anbu Ganesh(CanGo Networks)

@ Shashikanth (Huawei)

Igor DC (Intel)

cathy hong zhang(Intel)

07 September Agenda is:



Review Open ARs: 

  • AR: Bob will work with Louis and other community members to make some progress on Governance Page  

It was requested/suggested in the last meeting that , on the TAC Induction slide that talks about current project vitality, we add commit statistics, if available, from the current internal Intel development.

  • AR- Sharad/Ritu will look into capturing some statistics that we can publish on the slide before our planned Sept 22 TAC presentation. 

It was requested that we ensure that the EMCO technical overview should  position itself as complimentary to ONAP, with a request to seek if some architecture diagram or other such indication could be added to the deck to make this clear, given that ONAP's TSC Chair is on the TAC and there has been some discussion within ONAP community of possible overlap and so we want to get out of front on this item. 

  • AR- Ritu to please work with Srini and others to see what can be created to address this ONAP synergy more completely

We need to arrange the LF License Scan to be done sometime before the 22nd of Sept TAC preso 

  • AR- Sharad to work with Louis to investigate how to arrange that

New Agenda Items: 

Update on TAC Induction- Review the 1st draft of the Induction proposal

  • status of request of TAC Induction for Sept 22

Discussion to call for a vote on JIRA or alternative for issue tracking- Question for Louis on procedure for vote. 

Update from Intel engineering team on seed code CI/CD preparation

List of approvers/owners for PR merging: TSC members + initial list of committers who are familiar with EMCO code

rules about how many approvals are needed for a PR to be merged

criteria for a contributor to become a committer

Open Discussion & Next Steps

Future Agenda Items:

KubeEdge positioning for TAC deck. 

Launch Discussions...

EMCO position in 5G Super BluePrint? (Already being use via OpenNESS components, which in fact is in EMCO already) 


  • No labels