TSC Meeting Zoom
Attendees & Representation. Please add your name to the attendance table below.
|VM (Vicky) Brasseur||Wipro, Ltd|
|Eric Tice||Wipro, Ltd|
|Takshak Chahande||Meta (Facebook)|
|Sripathy (Sri) Balaji||Tech Mahindra|
|Andrew Aitken||Wipro, Ltd|
|Satya Ranjan Pradhan||Walmart|
|Ashutosh Gupta||Tech Mahindra|
LF Staff: LJ Illuzzi
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- General Topics
- LF Antitrust Policy
- Welcome and Introductions
- Weekly meeting day and time. 30 minues earlier and pin to UTC
- Use Cases
- Project structure
- Technical Steering Committee
- Developer and Testing Forum in January 2022 (virtual event)
- Any help in getting started - overview, code walk throughs,
- Agenda for next few meetings
- Few inputs:-
- How can we simplify eBPF program chaining in L3AF?
- How do we take the idea of Kernel Function Marketplace forward?
- How can we extend L3AF for use-cases in cloud native environment?
- Few inputs:-
- verify Contributor file
- Governance - L3AF - LF Networking Confluence points to a "PROCEDURES" file, where is that file?
- eBPF.io/projects - request to have L3AF added to that list