Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 13 Current »

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps are non voting and do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ANUKET (TAC)xFD.io (TAC)xOrangex

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon

@Eyal Felstaine

Amdocs
Nokiax
@Anil KapurJuniper
CiscoXTF (incubation)
AT&Tx

IBM

XGoogle
ONAP (TAC)
Huawei
SamsungX
ZTE
China Mobile
ODL (TAC)
EricssonxDeutsche TelekomxIntelx

@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
Martin JacksonWalmartxRed Hat
Tech Mahindra
OPX (sandbox)
China Telecom






TBDXGVela (sandbox)

LF Staff: Kenny Paul,  Jim BakerBrandon WickHeather Kirksey, Trishan de Lanerolle

Others: Timo Perala, Beth CohenTina Tsou

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
    • Developer & Testing Forum Feedback and Survey
      • Asynchronous Presentations/Videos, Developer Advocacy
    • EUAG Discussion and Planned Collaboration Session - Ranny Haiby Jim Baker
    • TAC Lifecycle Documentation draft Review
    • Next version of LFN Technical Whitepaper - Ranny Haiby
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

  • Welcome Martin Jackson from Walmart - new Platinum member

    • Working internally to grow expertise in this space
    • Looking to understand strategy and direction of LFN at this stage


  • Developer & Testing Forum Feedback

    • PLEASE take the Survey if you attended - closes on the 17th

    • Feedback from the technical event

      • Strong interest by communities - often had 3 parallel tracks - perhaps a different platform for non-interactive presentations - focus technical events on interaction/brain-storming
      • Maybe a YouTube channel that can be used for more presentation based info
      • Developer advocacy videos - demo showcase, project lead interviews, live-coding sessions, interactive meetings/discussions
      • FD.io planning deep dive webinars
      • Would like all presentation recordings on the youtube as well
      • Each community should have it's own channel as not to flood the LFN level channel, making it difficult to navigate
      • 4-5 community members from each community should have YouTube keys


  • EUAG Discussion and Planned Collaboration Session 

    • 2 presos at the Dev event
    • How can we ger vendors and operators together to better exchange information
    • Meeting on the 17th is on the TAC calendar - 1430 UTC  
    • Beth Cohen operator data is obviously sensitive info and challenge is presenting data in an anonymous fashion

  • TAC Lifecycle Documentation draft Review 

    • doc in draft translating the service tier spreadsheet to a narrative is in draft by LFN Staff
    • Will be discussed on the list once ready


  • Next version of LFN Technical Whitepaper Ranny Haiby

    • 2021 Whitepaper Workgroup
    • Need volunteers to contribute - 1-2 hrs per week for ~8 weeks
    • Contributors also include folks that need to review content
    • Project reps please mentioned at your next TSC meetings
    • Brian Freeman  - eval of Solarwinds type of attack on supply chain
    • Martin Jackson - Supply chain attacks is top of mind for enterprise - this was already FUD in the enterprise space. Should discuss it head on.


  • Interaction with other communities Brian Freeman

    • LFN needs clarity/documentation around where LFN's interaction is with other foundations (LF-Edge, LF-AI, etc)
    • Specific wiki page a logical step
    • Heather Kirksey - although we've tried many of the organic cross- pollination conversations that would normally occur at an event just don't materialize during virtual events.
    • topic for a future meeting

Action items

  • Casey Cain overview the youtube channels for LFN and projects structure in TAC prior to delivering the keys to the project communities  
  • Jim Baker reachout to LF-AI to attend the meeting on the 17th  
  • LFN Staff ask communities what expectations they have of the next whitepaper  
  • Kenny Paul add cross community awareness and documentation as a future meeting topic (4 weeks out)  
  • Kenny Paul add Event survey results to next meeting agenda.  


  • No labels