- Meld Wiki: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/YQpoAg
- TSC Status (no PPT)
- Github info (milestones, Open PRs, Pulse), Baraque Release Highlights, CNTT Elbrus Release Cycle,
- Readthedocs! https://cntt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Scot Steele
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Beth Cohen
- Al Morton (AT&T)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Toshiyasu Wakayama (KDDI)
- Ahmed El Sawaf (stc)
- Qiao Fu (China Mobile)
- Zhiqiang Yu (China Mobile)
- Anti-Trust Policies:
- Meld Updates Jim Baker (LFN) Scot Steele (AT&T)
- Vote of Confidence in Meld – Symbolic vote, but it is a vote of confidence in the process and the meld. Scott S notes that any one can participate in any of the TSC meetings, but only the actual members of the TSC will be able to vote on the newly formed interim TSC. Ulrich – Does this mean that the organizations that are currently not in OPNFV need to become actual members of Anuket? Answer is no. There is no limiting factor to participate in any activities, obviously organizations are encouraged to contribute financially and become members, but it is NOT a requirement. There is some potential for some possible limitations.
- From OPNFV Charter: OPNFV TSC Eligibility: "Eligibility (for nomination/voting): All "active contributors" to OPNFV are eligible for running and voting. o Active contributors are determined based on contributions to Git, Gerrit, Jira, and Confluence § Require 20 contributions in total over a 12-month period, counting any of patches merged, reviews made, Wiki page edits, and JIRA activities o PTLs have an input on the "active contributor list" compiled over a 2-week review period (with a view that this step primarily targets at making sure qualified people that haven't been identified via the metric get added to the list).
- Meld approach for interim TSC nominations Current TSC Members and Officers
- Field Trials Update Scot Steele (AT&T) 2 min -- Cedric is waiting for the next steps.
- LFN / GSMA: Jim Baker (LFN)/Tom Van Pelt (GSMA) - 5 min
- Jim Baker Heather Kirksey
- Tom Van Pelt Walter Kozlowski
- Next virtual event will be February 1 2021 – planning has started.
- Per Walter reference model has been officially been accepted in GSMA – Link to reference model in GSMA https://infocentre2.gsma.com/gp/wg/IR/OfficialDocuments/Forms/Official%20Document/docsethomepage.aspx?ID=5298&FolderCTID=0x0120D5200072B7664C9B6C41A5A2203ED59788C6B200B7DD38F151D844A683065B0BA90F5F8A00EE7A3E0638A40E42B586D4C20B08AFCE&List=50ea34d5-ec5d-4271-b8ca-a2ce4303a79d&RootFolder=%2Fgp%2Fwg%2FIR%2FOfficialDocuments%2FNG%2E126%20Cloud%20Infrastructure%20Reference%20Model%20v1%2E0%20%28Current%29 Walter's link is to the internal portal available to GSMA members (and participating non-members) who have an account there. The document is also on the GSMA public website: https://www.gsma.com/newsroom/wp-content/uploads/NG.126-v1.0.pdf
- Everyone wishes to thank Walter and Tom for pushing this through!
- Technology Topics, Scott Steinbrueck (AT&T) - 8 min
- OITF - GSMA Task Force Walter Kozlowski - GSMA endorsement
- Survey for SDN at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GRQ59TK Ahmed El Sawaf
- Discussion about vF2F conference, Meld, Issue cleanup automation
- Click here to expand...CNTT Elbrus Release CycleSchedule https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/milestones
Milestone Description Date M1 Release Planning Create the high level scope (in sections below)
M2 Issue Logging Create initial list of Github issues, starting with issues that match the scope planned in M1
M3 Freeze Contributions Update content via PRs, matching to issues created in M2/M3
M4 Freeze Proofreading Find typo's, correct with PRs
M5 Release Candidate Select release content
M6 Release Signoff Package the release, setup tag at ReadTheDocs
Week Milestone Status M3 M3 M3 M3 M3 M2
- CIRV – OPNFV: Fu Qiao (CM) 5 min – Almost finished documents.
- Marketing/Metrics/Adoption: Nick Chase (Mirantis), Toshi Wakayama (KDDI), Bob Monkman (Intel) - 5 Min – Dropping topic as this has moved over to Meld work at this point.
- Cross-Community Coordinator: Phil Robb (Ericsson), Jim Baker (LFN) - 2 Min
CNCF CNF Working group is getting kicked at Kubecon next week. https://kccncna20.sched.com/event/fRkx new CNF working group - presentation material https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1k2aKl2TE-uwApO9CTufBNxbXp6xchNJYufpFI9oUxSY/edit#slide=id.g9fc9dfba0a_0_217 There will be lots of opportunity for synergy between the Anuket and CNCF Workforce.
- Governance Work Stream Items
- RI/RC-1 Trial – Goals, Expectation, and Plans https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/1113
Join Governance Steering Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 340 965 499
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,340965499# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,340965499# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
Meeting ID: 340 965 499
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adGixjRMnj