Other attendees: Jim St. Leger Parth Yadav Scott Steinbrueck Saad Ullah Sheikh Jim Baker
Implement CollectD for Airship/OPNFV to Support Assurance Requirements
Slides & Recording
- Reviewed status of collectd and Prometheus capabilities studies (RELREQ-18)
- Discussed possibility of reviving collectd effort in OS Helm that was abandoned about 3 years ago for lack of a compelling use case
- Emma / James to review code and scope the effort to get it running
- Al to put item on CNTT TSC agenda for next week to approach OS Helm about enabling collectd
00:01:45 Jim Baker (LFN): Notes page: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/mIC-Ag
00:09:09 David McBride (LFN): AI: Emma to attach past study tabulating collectd metrics to RELREQ-18
00:09:26 David McBride (LFN): James says no progress yet on Prometheus study.
00:09:59 James Gu: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/518360
00:11:30 James Gu: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/509859/
00:29:19 David McBride (LFN): Emma suggests working with James to evaluate scope of effort to complete/update prior effort to enable collectd.
00:29:52 James Gu: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Openstack-helm
00:32:01 David McBride (LFN): James says that it would be helpful to raise this issue at the Openstack Helm weekly meeting.
00:34:43 David McBride (LFN): Al to put topic on CNTT TSC agenda
- Emma Foleyand James Gu to review code from past effort to enable collectd in Airship and determine scope to get it running
- Al Morton to request collectd/Airship on agenda for CNTT TSC next week