Topics (w/Notes)

  • Anti-Trust Policies:
  • Walk-on Items

    • None
  • Field Trials Update Scot Steele (AT&T) 5 min
    • Progress:
      • Mirantis issue, Meeting tomorrow
        • Feedback - Issues with the "readability" of the documentation
      • AT&T Snag - Scot to work on
      • Verizon Need to get traction
      • Orange to work on Survey Next week
    • Issues identified is the scattered nature of the documentation.
    • Scot Steele - Need to get started with the 2 Stream Planning
  • CNTT - Future mode Status Scot Steele (AT&T) - 5 min
    • CNTT_FMO Status 8-05-2020.pptx
      • FMO WS call Friday 8/7: Presentations on Both CNTT as a Committee and CNTT as a formal LFN project
    • Next CNTT/OPNFV Merger/Re-imagining Meeting Friday 8/7 2 12:00UTC
      • Working to find common ground
      • Planned presentation to WS 8/14
    • William Diego Maza Do we have a plan for after the board meeting? Scot Steele Waiting for the board direction but there are some discussion already, New WS to form to manage. Heather Kirksey and Jim Baker  Have met with Legal (Mike Dolan) to discuss, there are "templates" to help guide and drive the transition plan. Will ask Mike to attend meetings on the transition to help.
    • William Diego Maza Question relating to GSMA particiapting in FMO conversaions. Scot Steele Will reach out to William
  • LFN / GSMA: Jim Baker (LFN)/Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)10 min
    • Jim Baker  Heather Kirksey Reminder ONES is last week of Sept, please register for it. Next Technical meetings Oct 13-15. diminishing number of hours each day and will be based on the April schedule. Scot Steele  We will start collecting topics.
    • OPNFV has open TSC Seats. We need to socailize in CNTT.
    • Tom Van Pelt  RM mgmt team group is setup, team still forming, summer vacation causing delays. Walter Kozlowski Meeting next week to present on expectations and requirements.
  • Technology Topics, Scott Steinbrueck (AT&T) - 10 min
    • See PPT : CNTT_Tech_Status_2020-08-06.pptx
      • K8s Survey - please consider completing, very high level and none company specific
        • Kubernetes Survey
        • question: how will results be consumed? it will be opensource as this is an opensource community.
      • CNTT Documentation - Read the docs Gergely Csatari is driving, setting up automated Github Docs pulled into readthedoc system.
      • - interested in working with the community. Scot Steele working to arrange discussions.
      • Milestones to Baraque - Sept 14th deadline, progress this past week has been flat, likely due to Holidays
    • UPDATE: New Project ODIM - CNTT involvement and engagement Walter Kozlowski 
      • No update, Workshop next week
    • UPDATE: GSMA project Operator Platform Group engagement with CNTT Ahmed El Sawaf
      • No Update
  • CIRV – OPNFV:  Fu Qiao (CM) 5 min
    • Some Progress HDV related to LaaS - Demo setup possible soon
  • Marketing/Metrics/Adoption: Nick Chase (Mirantis), Toshi Wakayama (KDDI), Bob Monkman (Intel) - 10 Min
  • Cross-Community Coordinator: Phil Robb (Ericsson), Jim Baker (LFN) - 5 Min
    • No updates


Join Governance Steering Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 340 965 499

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,340965499# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,340965499# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 340 965 499

Find your local number:

  • No labels