Now VTP as the VNF test platform can support OVP VNF compliance and validation test. It can manage and orchestrate different VNF testing scenario across different SUT environment like ONAP MANO, OpenStack Cloud, Vendor VNFM, SDN Controller, etc under one umbrella across different Test providers and partner labs.
As the open source test platform, it should include standard test case from standard organization, so that it can support the testing for standard component which can accelerate OVP test and certification process for commercial products implemented by reference standards.
VTP is going to support ETSI NFV APIs conformance test. The mentee will be required to make the technical research and develop related test cases and integrate with VTP under guide of our team.
Get more detail information about the project, please refer to the following link:
NFV API Conformance Test Specification https://forge.etsi.org/rep/nfv/api-tests/wikis/NFV-API-Conformance-Test-Specification
ETSI NFV API test case : https://forge.etsi.org/rep/nfv/api-tests
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the overall architecture of ONAP.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of OVP test certification
- Familiar with the development process and CICD of ONAP
- Take part in the design, development and test of ONAP VTP
- Accomplish assigned development task.
- Related document and report.
Relation to LF Networking
The VTP (VNFSDK+CLI) is the project under ONAP and it is also be used as the VNF test platform to support OVP test and certification.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Familiar with Python programming.
- Familiar with Robot Framework and develop robot test case
- Proficient understanding of data structures, database, OOP.
- Basic understanding of one of the code versioning tools like Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English.
These test cases can be used for OVP ETSI compliance MANO test and certification
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
Prefer to Part-Time Intern: 20 hours per week for 24 consecutive weeks.
Full-Time Intern is also welcomed.
Mentor(s) Names and Contact Info
Name: Yan Yang
Mobile: +86 15210838572
- Robot plugin: VNFSDK-614, Gerrit link
- Add conformance testcases: VNFSDK-614, Gerrit link
- Automatically discover and add testcases: VNFSDK-614, Gerrit link
Lightening Talk Recording: