General Information For Developers
The LFN Developer & Testing Forum is being held in Budapest, Hungary -
Current confirmed projects are the following:
5G Super Blueprint: What is the 5G Super Blueprint Library? Learn about this and all the exciting projects underway in the 5G Super Blueprint community.
Anuket: Our mission is - Empower the global communications community by creating and developing reference cloud infrastructure models, architectures, conformance programs and tools to deliver network services faster, more reliably, and securely. We'll be hosting some meetings exploring future development sessions, discussing operating procedures, and fostering collaboration with other projects.
FD.io: FD.io will be hosting a session CSIT Dashboard Use Cases / UX improvements and host a multi-project session with the Strongswan Community to discuss the Strongswan+VPP use-case and discuss the requirements needed to host the strongswan vpp plugin in the strongswan repo with associated integration testing or alternative integration testing environment and a third session will be used to introduce the SONiC VPP platform use case in the SONiC architecture.
L3AF: Windows support in L3AF is coming. L3AF on Windows developers will provide a technical overview of the platform and a demonstration.
Nephio: Nephio’s goal is to deliver carrier-grade, simple, open, Kubernetes-based cloud native intent automation and common automation templates that materially simplify the deployment and management of multi-vendor cloud infrastructure and network functions across large scale edge deployments.
ONAP: The ONAP community will be hosting meetings for alignment of architecture, modeling, security and other aspects of system design as we look toward future releases of the platform.
Details for Presenters
- Please use the LFN Technical Meetings PowerPoint Template for your presentations.
We encourage you to use the following virtual background if your systems supports it: LFN Zoom Background Image
Sharing must be started by the host account.
- Create a dedicated Session Page for your session content by clicking one of the “Create Session Page” buttons
- Connect to Zoom using the link in TeamUp for your session - No special login required
- Claim the Host role (see instructions emailed to the presenters list)
- Rename your recording mp4 from the default to match the name of your session
- Upload a PDF of any presentation materials to your session page
- Upload your recording to your session page
- Edit the proposals page and add the link to your session page
- TIP: Look for your minutes page under “Recently Viewed” in the link popup.
- Edit the Daily Summary and add a one or two sentence summary and a link to your session page
LFN Staff Support
- The helpdesk channel on the event slack instance is the best option for general questions and assistance
- Alternatively, you can email email@example.com