- F2F Workshop Planning WS to have rough outline of agenda for review by Gov in a couple weeks. Rick Tennant
- Governance Strategy & Oversight WS work to develop process and procedure document initial version, review with community for approval in 4-5 wks.
- Process and procedures should have pathway to fold CNTT into OPNFV/etc. Beth Cohen volunteered to help align here.
- Per Gergely Csatari there is a offer to help provide a Lab in Slack. Can someone (Michael Fix (AT&T)?) check that out?
- MikeF - Status 11/14 (Closed). Addressed Jean Pierre's initial concerns/questions in email, and informed him that CNTT is available for additional dialogue at any time, especially with any information where Jean Pierre believes his Company can be of assistance. Status (10/24): We received questions via email from firstname.lastname@example.org about Lab Ownership, Support, Requirements, etc, Jean Pierre has also expressed an interest to see if he (his team) can be of assistance to our team. We've prepared a response to Jean Pierre's questions, and will be contacting him to discuss where his team can be of service.
- AIl - if anyone would like to help plan for Prague F2F Workshop please join the F2F Workshop Planning WS. Jim Baker and Rick Tennant are co-leads.
- Post write up of MWC LA 2019 for folks to review Mark Cottrell