TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Community: @Chandaluri Gupta Susant Chandra Sarangi
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Release Plan report
- Sylva and XGVela POV review
- Any Other Topics
- Qihui Zhao explained the detailed release plan of XGvela for 2023. Please refer the wiki : https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/XGVela/Release+Schedule+for+2023
- For new feature/projects proposal it is reaccommodated to use the XGvela project template and guidelines present at: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/XGVela/Project+Proposals
- Susant Chandra Sarangi updated and discussed the PoV: Bringing Telco PaaS functionality to Project Sylva with XGVela integration for XGvela section. Qihui Zhao suggested to list down next action items to plan on integration touch points and possible demo requirements.