TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain 

Community: pengxiang chen Chandaluri S Gupta Susant Chandra Sarangi @Athia


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • Sylva discussion 
    • Release management states and plan report
  • Any Other Topics


  • Chandaluri S Gupta prepared a presentation showing how XGVela compliments Sylva and seeks feedback on the next steps as well as assistance in building a demo to showcase functionality on Cloud/Baremetal
    • Link to the discussion:  PoV: Bringing Telco PaaS functionality to Project Sylva with XGVela integration [Draft] 
    • Seshu Kumar Mudiganti TelcoPaaS should be our first priority. 
      • to talk to Sylva (give a presentation to sell our integration idea): 1) clarify xgvela value for telcos first and typical PaaS cpaabilities; 2) (possible collaboration plan) put xgvela into sylva and merge sylva components into xgvela, to presente a  complete view, mark each component with color green/yellow/blue; 3) multiple intigrations within sylva with xgvela to show different cloud environment can carry xgvela (possible integration plan); 
      • Integrate with Nephio discussion: Qihui Zhao will prepare an analysis material about Nephio and XGVela collaboration. 
  • Qihui Zhao showed a draft release plan for 2023. Qihui and Pengxiang will continue to work on the details and will report to TSC next week.
    • Xinzhou will no longer serve the community as release manager due to change of his work content.
    • Link to draft plan: Release 12.2023 Schedule
    • @Casey will help to schedule training time with David next week. 9 or 10 AM Beijing time would be good for Qihui and Pengxiang. 
  • Meeting plan:
    • F2F LFN DTF may be held in November

Action Items