TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain 

Community: Chandaluri S Gupta @Athira Dan Xu 


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics 

    1. release 11.2022 feature review and comments on this release (which can continue, which should be updated)--Qihui
    2. Release plan discussion --all
    3. Internal discussion about Sylva (https://gitlab.com/sylva-projects/sylva ) and future collaboration plan --all

  • Any Other Topics


  • Qihui introduced release 11.2022 features and things need to improve.
    • Things may improve: automatic deployment, authorization and authentication function upgrading.
    • Suggestion from Seshu: entire XGVela architecture should be reflected in cloud native OAM architecture, which may avoid misunderstanding and show the location of OAM in XGVela.
    • Gupta: will further review authorization and authentication codes, metrics collection codes, and think about collaboration plan. 
  • Gupta lead Sylva review and suggest xgvela has collaboration point with sylva
    • Suggestion from Seshu: XGVela should clarify specific collaboration point with Sylva to avoid overlap and show value.
    • Gupta, Qihui and Seshu will discuss about this offline.
    • Seshu can help to arrange meeting with Sylva in according to future need.

Action Items