TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- TSC Meeting time
- Release planning
- Any Other Topics
- The TSC discussed adjusting the TSC meeting time to attract more participation in the community.
- No definitive time was established yet.
- Community members will report availability to the TSC
- Casey Cain asked that community leaders appoint alternates when they are unable to participate in a meeting
The community discussed the need to start with the next release planning cycle
Examples were given of the release management process. There is a need to add release features into Jira.
A discussion was raised about ensuring the release managers are present at the TSC meeting and active on the mailing list.