Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey

Community:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    •  Project statues discussion
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

  • Project situation discussion
    • The project has very low attendence rate ever since Februery. Casey and Qihui keep reaching out to TSC members and other people to get them beck and discuss about project future action and release plans, but very few responce are received and no one shows in the meeting.
    • [AP] Project will reflect the situation to TAC and GB. And to see if there is any solutions can change it. Or the project will consider about Archive. 
  • GB material review
    • the material will be completed by wednesday and sent to Casey for final merge.

Action Items

  •