Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey

Community: Pengxiang, Aviv

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    •  Review on project proposal: cloud native OAM
    • Discussion about building CI/CD pipeline
    • Discussion on OKD integration
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

  • As the scopes and deliveries of potential project "Cloud native OAM" are within the project candidate list, this project is preliminarily approved and can keep moving. Redhat will take a further review and provide feedbacks on proposal details (which not influencing the project's approval). But as the project's committers are not finalized, TSC will review again and give formal decision after the committer list is stable.
  • Team can check with Seshu and Rama to see if we can build a CI/CD pipeline within XGVela project. (CMCC can provide codes, test cases and test results, but lack of resources to build a open-source pipeline)
  • NFs to integrate with OKD: will check if ZTE can provide NF support.  

Action Items

  •