TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Release info report and release start
- Pengxiang's mailinglist settings
- Any Other Topics
- Release start from June 29, and call for PTLs and project proposals for the first two weeks. Review would happen in the next two weeks.
- Set Qihui as moderator of mailinglist.
- Casey check with David on release management training.