TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey

Community: Pengxiang Chen


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • Release manager introduction
    • June DTF discussion
    • Release schedule & Release name 
    • Jira issue
  • Any Other Topics


  • Meeting with David to get trained on release manegement the week after DTF. 
  • Release name recommendation: month & year. Example:  11.2022
  • Jira not support fixed version management. Ask LF help center to give Pengxiang Chen admin right on Jira. 
  • Seshu made proposal of a DTF session: ONAP + EMCO + XGVela, which uses ONAP for cluster management, EMCO for cross-cluster CNF deployment, and XGVela for k8s cluster deployment and infra-level+Nf-level monitoring.
  • Next week's meeting cancelled due to DTF.

Action Items