TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Release timeline
- A Telco PaaS Functionality for Local O&M on Edge - Qihui Zhao
- Discussion on "operator" and "cloud native oam"
- Any Other Topics
- release plan & release manger (at least one, 2 recommended)
- we think it's good for us to decide what to do first and then make plans about timeline
- for O&M on edge, what qihui has introduced are application-level PaaS capabilities, but Seshu and Aviv think these capabilities might be able to be achieved through k8s itself directly (not sure if understand correctly). And offline meeting will be set and meeting contents will be shared through mailinglist.