TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recording

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Rama SubbaReddy @Aviv


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    •  OKD Demo by Aviv@Redhat
  • Any Other Topics


  • redhat point from @Azhar on 2022 direction(written by qihui but waiting to be checked):
    • OKD is a platform that can provide any paas tools needed by applications. These paas tools is described as CRD and wrapped with operators, which provides a easy way to build a environment that applicatoin needs.
    • So from platform perspective, application/NF should define a guideline or policy that can instruct platform to know what paas capability is needed by NF, is current operators OKD has enough to support applicatoin/NF running, does NF needs more telco paas capabilities, is there any adaptation/enhancement required on existing operators to support NF......
    • for the point made by redhat, Qihui will continue on a discussion through email.
  • possible direction for the future:
    • arm-based operator
  • from Casey:
    • release process and timeline are still the top priority

Action Items