TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Rama SubbaReddy Ulf Hallgarn @Aviv George Zhao


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • Release Management 
  • Any Other Topics



  • Casey Cain mentioned that we have a need to elect a new release manager that can lead the effort to define a new release process.
  • Azhar Sayeed has said that he will be more active in XGVela this year.  
  • Universal agreement that we need to prioritize the release management
    • Sai and Azhar agreed to work on this and deliver a proposal at the next TSC meeting.
  • Desire to consider a new time slot.  Casey will send a doodle poll.

Action Items