TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Sandeep Karkala||x||Azhar Sayeed||x|
|Anders Fagerlind||Ahmed ElSawwaf|
|Seshu Kumar||Vance Shipley||x|
|Gergely Csatari||x||Zeyuan Huang|
|Huifeng Le||Wenqiang Yang|
LF Staff: Casey Cain LJ Illuzzi
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Resource updates
- Release contents discussion: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12_bNQTZUlYxVxo-pB1wEi5wPL-jbWpUp0hFvxE1a6H8/edit?usp=sharing
- PaaS survey responses
- Any Other Topics
- Resource options:
- Single node at Anuket Lab: already applied, with 21-days duration.
- Three nodes at CMCC lab: potential option in application progress
- 【Action Item】 deploy on single node first then move to multiple node. Sandeep Karkala will propose a deployment plan and several use cases. Qihui Zhao continue on CMCC lab resource application. Suppose updates on next call.
- Release contents:
- 【Actoin Item】discuss the contents again to finalize
- Paas survey:
- keep open for more responce.