TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Qihui Zhao

xXiaohua Zhang
Sandeep KarkalaxAzhar Sayeedx
Anders Fagerlind
Ahmed ElSawwaf
Seshu KumarxVance Shipleyx
Gergely Csatari
Zeyuan Huang
Huifeng LexWenqiang Yang
Wang Changjin
Saad Sheikhx

LF Staff: Casey Cain LJ Illuzzi

Community: @Mike Recchia Timo Perala  @Ulf Hallgarn


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • General PaaS Survey
    • 12 responses to date. Survey still open
    • Review responses to date
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics


  • Mike leads the discussion about XGVela and network slicing use cases. A sub-working-group for use case discussion will be established. Current members: Mike Recchia, Qihui Zhao, Saad Sheikh, Sandeep Karkala

Action Items