TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Sandeep Karkala||x||Azhar Sayeed||x|
|Anders Fagerlind||Ahmed ElSawwaf|
|Seshu Kumar||x||Vance Shipley||x|
|Gergely Csatari||Zeyuan Huang|
|Huifeng Le||x||Wenqiang Yang|
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
ONES topic updates
Architecture Doc Review (HA part)
Lab resource condition updates
Discussion on ONAP, XGVela & Network Slicing -- this Friday
- Any Other Topics
- for architecture doc: General PaaS & HA & Network Requriements part will be review. The doc will still focus on adaptation layer and telco paas but general paas should also be defined as base. no production info should be reflected in the definition.
- The team has agreeded that for release 1, we would demonstrate MTCIL functionalities instead of following a use case.
- add a Friday meeting to discuss about ONAP VS XGVela.
- Azhar Sayeed list scope of XGVela release 1 and discuss next week.