Thank you for your interest in joining the LF Networking umbrella of Projects. Before you get started, please review How to Join the LFN as a Project.
Once you have a good idea of where your project might fit initially in the LFN Lifecycle, please complete the Project Data Template as outlined in the following instructions.
- Fill out the form with information about your project: Project Data Template
- At the top of the new page, change the <Project> to your project name, then click the "Publish" button at the bottom right.
- On the new page, there will be a PowerPoint presentation that you can download and fill out.
- The new page will also include some tips for what the TAC will review.
- Once you have completed the PowerPoint template and re-uploaded it to your Project Proposal page, please follow the next steps in the guide How to Join the LFN as a Project.
If you have any questions about your project submission, don't hesitate to get in touch with the LFN Staff for support at email@example.com
- SABRES (tentative title)
- Nephio Induction Proposal
- LFN Project Data Template
- Archived Project Proposals