The OpenDaylight Project no longer uses the MediaWiki platform for it's Developer wiki. However, there is still a large amount of content that lives on the archived page that is still relevant to the community. Interns would be expected to collaborate with the various projects within the OpenDaylight community to determine what content needs to be migrated to the official documentation at docs.opendaylight.org or our developer wiki at wiki.opendaylight.org.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the overall OpenDaylight architecture.
- Familiarize oneself to Open Source best practices and how to engage with a project
- Take part in the design and implementation of Open Source Project Documentation
- Build relationships with open source community developers
All relevant content is migrated from https://wiki-archive.opendaylight.org/ to docs.opendaylight.org or wiki.opendaylight.org
Relation to LF Networking
Students are required to be enrolled in a university program to be eligible.
- Familiar with MediaWiki
- Familiar with Confluence
- Proficient understanding of ReadTheDocs
- Basic understanding of
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English.
Students will build relationships with the organizations that contribute and use the most widely adopted SDN controller.
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
Full-time (40 hours a week for 12 weeks during the summer) or Part-time (20 hours a week for 24 weeks starting in summer and ending in fall)
Mentor(s) Names and Contact Info
- Casey Cain Technical Program Manager / Community Architect for The Linux Foundation
- +1 408.641.0193