SDC is the ONAP visual modeling and design tool. It creates internal metadata that describes assets used by all ONAP components, both at design time and run time.
The SDC manages the content of a catalog, and logical assemblies of selected catalog items --as needed-- to completely define how and when VNFs are realized in a target environment. A complete virtual assembly of specific catalog items, together with selected workflows and instance configuration data, completely defines how the deployment, activation, and life-cycle management of VNFs are accomplished. Selected sub-assemblies may also be represented in the catalog and may be combined with other catalog items, including other sub-assemblies.
ONAP has adopted the CII (Core Infrastructure Initiative) Badge Program.
This project will focus to address the remaining Security requirements defined by the ONAP SECCOM Community based on JIRA Backlog.
The prioritization of the activities will be discussed with the mentee based on his/her skillset and expectations.
Get more detail information about the project, please refer to the following link:
ONAP Jira: https://jira.onap.org
SDC Architecture: https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1015837
SDC JIRA Query status != Closed AND status != Done AND project = SDC
- Have a comprehensive understanding of SDC project
- Familiar with the development process and CICD of ONAP
- Take part in the development and test of SDC project
- Take an active role as Security contributor for SDC project
- Accomplish assigned development and test tasks.
- Related document and report.
Relation to LF Networking
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Familiar with Java, jS and/or Python programming.
- Basic understanding of one of the code versioning tools like Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English.
The development activities will be part of the next ONAP Release and can serve as implementation best practices for other ONAP projects
Preferred Hours and Length of Internship
Prefer to Part-Time Intern: 20 hours per week for 24 consecutive weeks.
Full-Time Intern is also welcomed.
Mentor(s) Names and Contact Info
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +1 (205) 613-1667, + 32474961370, +972 37198050
|Code||log4j||merged||Upgrade from the vulnerable log4j 1.x to log4j 2.13.1|
|Code||jackson||merged||Upgrade from jackson-databind 1.9 and 2.10 to 2.11|
Upgrade Netty-all 4.1.36.final to 4.1.48.final
Upgrade togglz-console 2.4.1.final to 2.6.1.final
Upgrade commons-beanutils 1.9.3 to 1.9.4
Upgrade testng 6.x to 7.2.0
|Code||snakeyaml||WIP||upgrade snakeyaml 1.14,1.17, 1.18, and 1.21 to 1.26|
Lightening Talk Recording