- Dave Wallace
- Kai Ji <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gabriel Oginski <email@example.com>
- Kobie W. Fick <kwf@Nanoteq.com>
60m Overview of StrongSwan-VPP plugin use case & working session discussing automated StrongSwan-VPP use case testing.
Overview of StrongSwan-VPP plugin use case & working session discussing automated StrongSwan-VPP use case testing.
Working session to investigate solution to overcome license compatibility issues as well as capture the detailed requirements to build StrongSwan with the VPP plugin, then run integration test cases with both VPP and StrongSwan.
Slides & Recording
- Live Interactive Session
- Nanoteq StrongSwan VPP Plugin Presentation:
- Intel StrongSwan VPP Plugin Presentation:
- Welcome & Introduction - Dave Wallace
- Session Goals
- Explore StongSwan VPP Plugin solutions
- Initiate conversation on creating a VPP + StrongSwan CI Automated Testing Community
- Nanoteq StrongSwan VPP plugin Presentation - Kobie Fick
- Intel StrongSwan VPP plugin Presentation - Kai Ji, Gabriel Oginski
@Kobie Fick presented the Nanoteq StrangSwan presentation.
@Kai Ji presented the Intel VPP StrongSwan presentation
Gabriel Oginski did a live demo
Dave Wallace and Kobie discussed the upstreaming of future code. Noted that there is no current need to merge the code.