0m, Withdrawn. Do not schedule. Oleg Berzin Amar Kapadia Ranny Haiby LJ Illuzzi A blueprint for a new type of use case is being launched under the 5G-SBP. We will explain what it is all about and how it can benefit participating parties. There will be an open discussion on implementation ideas and call for participation.
A blueprint for a new type of use case is being launched under the 5G-SBP. We will explain what it is all about and how it can benefit participating parties. There will be an open discussion on implementation ideas and call for participation.
Enterprises today have a large set of connectivity technologies at their disposal. problem: each of these networks is an island. interconnecting them is a significant challenge and impediment to digital transformation. An Enterprise Multi Cloud "Network-as-a-Service" (NaaS) can address this challenge. This solution can connect on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and/or on multi-cloud networks that supports Enterprise workloads and shift between multi-cloud, edge, and data center environments
Enterprise Multi Cloud NaaS is a solution blueprint built in the open source community with cloud native architecture and components.
Slides & Recording
Please indicate your session type in the blank space below and then remove this Info field.
- Demo / Informational (non-interactive)
- You may be asked to pre-record this session which will be made available on-demand.
- Live Interactive Session
LFN Staff may elect to publish some videos to YouTube. Please indicate here if you do not want your session to be published to YouTube.
- Introduction - What is the problem and what is the proposed solution? Ranny Haiby -10m
- Implementation thoughts - Equinix - Oleg Berzin - 10m
- Implementation thoughts - Aarna - Amar Kapadia - 10m
- Open discussion and additional implementation thoughts - All participants - 20m
- Agreeing on next steps - LJ Illuzzi - 10m